Chapter 13: Covered in Paint!

Start from the beginning

Joey: Want to start painting now before we set up the furniture?

Shane: That seems like the smart thing to do.

[Joey's POV]

Shane and I both went into the closet to get changed into old clothes we could get paint on... I quickly grabbed an old Winter Spring Pro shirt while Shane got his Lisa for Shane Shirt, ha now it's Joey for Shane! We walked into the room with the buckets of paint, rollers and brushes.

*2 Hours Later*

[Shane's POV]

We had finally finished painting the room after what felt like all day but only turned out to be 2 hours.

Joey: Finally!

Shane: You've got some paint on your arm.

Joey tried to find the paint I told him was on his arm, really there was nothing on his arm.

Joey: Oh my god where!?

Shane: Right there!

I pointed the brush to his wrist and accidently splattered paint all over Joey. He was mad!

Shane: Sorry!

Joey: You're dead!

Joey started chasing me around the room with a brush full of blue paint. He tackled me to the floor and sat on my stomach holding my arms down under his knees. He did a huge line of blue paint right across my face. He fell off of me laughing hard. He lay on the floor for ages not expecting what came next.

Joey: Oh my god! I can't breathe!

[Joey's POV]

Shane now had a huge line of paint across his face from his left cheek, right over his nose and to his other cheek. I was laying on the floor laughing for a while.

Shane: You little fucker!

Joey: What there's nothing there!

[Shane's POV]

Joey thought this was fucking hilarious. I then quickly jumped onto Joey. His eyes were glowing looking straight back into mine. I had a paint brush full of green paint in my hand. He was begging me not to cover him in paint.

Joey: SHANE! PLEASE DON'T! DONT! PLEASE!

I bursted out laughing uncontrollably.

[Joey's POV]

Shane was laying on me ready to cover me in paint. I begged him not to. He started to laugh like a freaking pysychopath. Next thing I know he's kissing me, I'm kissing back. He climbs off of me without breaking the kiss and I sit up. We stand up together and keep kissing passionately. I put my arms around his neck while he put his two hands on my waist. We broke the kiss so he could take my shirt off. I quickly helped him take his off. He then pushes me up against the wall and starts to kiss me. He pulled away and started smiling, resting his head on my forehead.

Joey: What is it?

Shane: We just painted the wall....

I jumped off the wall as fast as possible just to discover I was covered in the freshly painted green paint.

Joey: Great! I look like the hulk from the back!

Shane: Definitely with those muscles!

Shane really likes to compliment my body! Yet again I started to blush! Shane rushed to get his phone out from his pocket. He turned it on and started speaking really excitedly.

Shane: Guys! You have no fucking idea what just happened! Me and Joey were painting my new room and look what happened.

Shane pointed his phone camera at my back.

Joey: This was your fault Shane thank you very much!

Shane: Look at what you did to my fucking face! *Pointing to the streak of paint across his face*

Joey: Hmph! Must be nice!

Shane: Look at this room guys! It's fucking empty except for that sexy fuck across the room.

I knew he was trying to say it in a jokingly way for the camera but in reality he meant it. He was always joking about me to his viewers saying we were lovers and what not...I can't believe I never caught on that he liked me, I guess I had it screwed into my head that he was straight.

Shane: I'll see you guys later when we have the room filled with furniture.

[Shane's POV]

I stopped recording and checked my twitter feed. Lisa had tweeted again.

Lisa Schwartz

 New Video! - My Relationship Status!

____________________________________________ 

Oh my gosh this took so long to write! Hope everyone's still enjoying it! I now have over 1000 reads! Thank you everyone again! Keep voting, sharing and commenting! Means the world to me that people are really reading! Maybe another 2 chapters by the end of the day!?

Gooooodbye!