Blurb and Copyright Notice

She knew that her work wouldn't let her rest,

Was aware that every day would be a test.

It was her passion though, to see the last smiles,

Although they haunted her for the longest of times.

He was a wonder in this world,

Possessed a heart of gold.

His heart bled for every atrocity the ummah faced,

His Soul shook every time an innocent was shot dead.

She couldn't believe that he was hers,

And he was on a mission to never see her in tears.

She remembered this when a cry escaped its cage,

And knew that he would love her even after his last breath.

Copyright Notice:

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

The story is based on the original ideas of the author and no part of the book may be reproduced in any form or any mechanical and electronical means. The author is the only rightful owner of the book and its various concepts and if someone is found reproducing the work in another name will be reported for plagiarism.

Author's Note:

I would appreciate it if you do not copy my works, which includes that you aren't allowed to duplicate the line of events from my story and then re frame it in your own words. That's plagiarism, nonetheless. Some (Or MOST) of the events in this story will be based on real life situations and this love story is aimed at being different from what you may have read earlier.

All Rights Reserved.
Copyright © HopesPrayersNSmiles, 2015.