--------------------------------

As I scrambled to get everything in my bag, I heard the doorbell ring.

I poked my head outside of my room. "Could someone please get the door?"

I resumed my packing while checking everything off my list as it feel into the suitcase. Toothbrush check, swimsuit check, and I scanned the list to see the only item that wasn't checked off; my sweater. I opened my closed quickly flipping through all the clothes. It wasn't there. I checked under my bed, in the damper it was nowhere.

"Alana!" My Mom's voice pierced through my distrust. "Your friends are waiting for you."

"I'm coming Mom!" I replied.

With one last place in mind I rushed to Justin's room. He as usually was planning his video games.

"Have you seen my sweater?" I asked.

"No, why don't us leave my room and ask Mom."

My Mom that was it. I hung myself over the banister before shouting. "Mom, have you see my grey sweater?"

I heard a mumble of words. "Alana, come downstairs. You know I can't hear your from up there. Plus all the screaming gets to me."

I groaned and raced down the stairs. "Grey sweater?"

She looked at me blankly. "What grey sweater?"

I slapped my head to my forehead. "That school one? Big, comfortable, has our school logo?"

She thought about it for a while. "Check the dryer. I think I washed it yesterday."

I rushed to the dryer and thank god I found it. I could hear Zeke honking and it was pretty annoying so I pushed open my window to yell, "Stop the frigging honking and give me five minutes."

Another voice joined me and the base of my doorway. "Alana! What did I tell you about screaming? Also, did I hear you just swearing?"

"No Mom. It was your imagination." I replied.

"It better be or I'm going to wash your mouth with soap." She replied sassily.

I laughed and kissed her check. Grabbing my bags, I hauled them out of the door and headed towards Zeke's red Toyota. I put my stuff in the trunk and climbed into the back seat.

"About time," Zeke muttered.

"You guys seriously have not patience." I replied before glancing beside me and noticing that it was empty.

"Sophia's not coming?" I asked pretty worried. Had her parents not allowed her to come last minute?

Scarlett and Zeke simultaneously rolled their eyes. "No she decided to go with her boyfriend last minute."

"I really felt replaced when I heard that." Zeke muttered with a false tone of sadness.

"F*ck off," Scarlett replied. "If it's anyone who should feel replace it's me and Alana."

Zeke gasped dramatically with his hands on his chest. "Such vulgar language, remember without me Alana would still be home in her pajamas."

"Yes, and we are very thankful for your support but can you start driving now." I inputted.

He gave me a mock salute, "aye, ma'am."

Let's just say the ride was far from smooth. The first half hour was spent between Scarlett and Zeke battling out which radio channel would be playing. Within the first hour Scarlett said that we had to stop at a pharmacy because her cramps were really bad and she thought she was going to die. It took us another half an hour to actually find a pharmacy and when we arrived there they wouldn't give us the medicine without a prescription. One and a half hour later we had to take a bathroom break. Another hour after that was a food break.