The minute we got inside, our eyes bulged out even more, which I don't think is possible, as Alice and her team just laughed madly. I don't even know when her team got here because I was staring at the interior of the house. We were in a foyer which had two grand staircases leading upstairs. There were huge double doors on both sides of the room. It seemed like upstairs had hallways leading off into different rooms.

Alice started clearing her throat which meant she had something to say. I looked at her and once she got everyone's attention, she started speaking while handing out maps.

"Well, since my house is pretty big, here are some maps, which state your room, and where everything is. Some rooms are off limits, like the ballroom. Don't go anywhere off limits, and don't destroy anything." Alice said the last part in a menacing voice with a serious look for once, before continuing.

"Since all you have different tastes, your rooms are magical so they will transform to your tastes with the basic needs. Also dinner is in dining room number one at 8 o'clock. Don't be late. Also if you can't find your room I'm here to help but please do not bother my team." Alice said with a mad gleam in her eyes once more.

Alice skipped into one of the living rooms, while we went to go find our rooms. I saw Natsu and Gray find their rooms first since they were the first ones in the hallway leading to the bedrooms. I heard yells of cool, and I wondered what would make them so happy.

I found out the minute I got into my room. I was in a state of wonder since my room was filled with books. There was a king size bed in the center of the room. There was a balcony behind the bed which led out onto a patio which had a table for tea, and a chair for reading. Inside my room there was a table with sofas on either side. There were shelves on one entire wall that was filled with books.

I noticed another door and when I went in, my eyes widened. It was the bathroom and it was huge. There was a jacuzzi that could fit five people. A shower that was as large as the jacuzzi, which was filled with too many kinds of shampoos and conditioners to count. There were also two sinks and there was the marble counter which was filled with makeup for me to use.

There were two more doors in the bathroom and when I opened both of them, I gasped in delight. One was a restroom, but the other was a closet that was filled with clothes all the right size for me. I saw a dress that I really liked and decided to wear that to dinner. I also made a mental note to thank Alice for all the clothes.

Alice's POV

When the Master announced to me about everyone staying with me I was happy because then I could have spent some time with them. I told the White Queen to ready some clothes for them because the rooms were already enchanted to be what you wanted.

I took everyone to the mansion and gave them their rooms. I went to wait in one of the living rooms to see if anyone needed my help but since no one did, I guess I fell asleep.

I woke up to Hatter shaking me awake in my room. I questioned him, "Hatter, did you carry me to my room?"

"Yeah, I didn't want you to get sick or anything." Hatter replied while looking away, which I thought was weird.

"That's so sweet of you. Thank you." I said while standing up to hug him. He hugged me back and when I looked up at him he was blushing. I decided to tease him some more so I kissed his cheek. His face flared red and I blushed a little too.

"So let's go to the dining room." I said changing the subject.

"Yeah." He stammered while looking lousy.

"You forgot the way again?" I teased him as I reached out to grab his hand.

"Yeah, sorry." He said while looking down. I just ignored him and dragged him along while skipping. We reached the dining room and when I opened the door, everyone was already there. I took my seat at the head of the table as Hatter sat next to me.

I clapped my hands and food appeared instantly on the table. I smiled at everyone as we picked up our forks and started to eat. As I finished a few bites, Levy cleared her throat and looked at me. I nodded at her to continue and she seemed to gain confidence.

"So thank you for the clothes in my room." Levy said as she gestured to the white dress with gold flowers sewn on it.

"It's okay, I wanted to give you guys a welcoming present from coming back on Tenjinrou Island." I replied while nodding to accept her thanks. I continued to talk after nodding.

"So, did you guys like your room?" I asked, and the minute I did that, it seemed that everyone's faces seemed to perk up.

"Yeah, my room had a strawberry cheesecake maker." Said Erza with a blissful look on her face. I laughed with a mad ring to it because of the look on her face.

Everyone made a comment on how much they liked their room and what they had while everyone joked with each other. Soon dinner was finished and I headed back to my room.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I will try to update tomorrow but I can't promise since school started again today, after labor day. 

Thanks for reading.