Chapter 11

America's pov:
How could this happen? They said she'd be fine but now she's dead. Cecelia's dead. How are Aaron and Blair going to react? She was alive for 10 minutes then her heart stopped and they couldn't bring her back. They said she wasn't worth it! How was she not worth it? They said she would be in pain, it's my fault she would've been in pain. What am I doing? I'm just sitting here crying, I should be in the arms of my husband but he's shocked, I'm shocked. I can't take it. I need to say something. "Maxon.." I cry out. He looks at me, "we lost her, how did we lose her?" He asks. I shake my head and keep crying. I don't know! I try to scream out. I can't, why can't I? I remember when Dr. Jasper told us we lost her.
*flashback*
After my C-section I was taken to the recovery room where Maxon was waiting. They wouldn't allow him to be in the room when I was having my c-section because he had a cold, he honestly shouldn't even be here. Dr. Jasper walks in with a look on her face, a mix between sad and defeated. She bites her lip to keep from crying, I can tell because she has tears in her eyes, doctors aren't supposed to get like this. "I'm sorry, my king and queen. B-but Cecilia has died." She says, her voice breaking. "We've did everyone can, I'm sor-" she's cut off by Maxon, "can we see her still?" I just realized he didn't even get to see his daughter. She nods, "yes, I'll bring her in." She walks out and comes back with her, she's hands her to Maxon and he breaks down crying, "my little girl is gone," he cries out.
*end of flashback*
I never did hold her, I regret that but it's to late now, it's already been a day. My mother is keeping the twins. I don't know how I'm going to tell them that their little sister had to leave us so soon. But right now I just want to go hide and sleep. So that's what I do, I go to one of the empty rooms and sleep.
==================================================
UMM..I'm going to cry now. Well yeah this is sad and you guys probably hate me. Sorry. 🐄😁