Chapter 9

America's pov.
I'm now 6 months along. I wake up in the morning and my maids get me ready, I go eat breakfast with my family. Maxon tells me when I get there, "America, dear I have to go to new Asia." He says, I nod I'm used to it. He bites his lip, I smile, you have to smile through the pain. "America, there's a chance I won't be home for up to six months..." He says. "What!?" I yell. He winces. I sigh, "Maxon, I can't do this without you." I say tearing up. He rubs his face and sighs, "America, dear, I don't want to go but I'm king I have to." He says. I push my chair back and stand up, "I thought you said that family was more important than illéa! Maybe your dad was right! Maybe you weren't ready to run this country!" I instantly cover my mouth, I turn around and run off. I hear a sob before I get out of earshot. I could tell it was Maxon's. What have I done? I go to our room and sit on the bed, I start crying. Soon I'm asleep. Later that night a hear someone come into the room and the bed dip down, I turn around, "Maxon?" I ask, he looks down at me, "I'm sorry, I didn't mean it. It's just the hormones and I don't know if I can do it without you." He smiles, "America, I'm sorry, and I've talked to my advisor and they say I can hold the trip off until the baby is born." He kisses my forehead "now I'm going to get ready for bed, I suggest you do the same as you're still in your day clothes." He laughs. I chuckle and get up and turn on the light, I look at the bed and gasp. There's blood. Lots of it.

==================================================
I'm evil ish! Well anyway here's an update! Hope you love it! Xx -bekah