Chapter 10

America's pov.
"Maxon!" I screech, I hear a thud and he runs out of the bathroom In just a towel. "America...." He gasps. I stand there frozen in fear, he puts his robe on and picks me up. What's happening? I don't even realize I'm crying, I don't even know what's happening. Am I in shock? What's going on? I can't talk. HELP! Some one get me out of this state! Next thing I know I'm at the hospital wing, "Dr. Jasper!" Maxon yells. She come running in with a few nurses, what's happening to me? She puts my feet up in the air and puts an I.V in my arm, "okay, America, since you're almost seven months were going to try to wait until then to take you into get your C-section." She says. I nod but don't say anything. "You're going to have to keep your legs in the air, up against the wall and drink plenty of water." I nod and look at Maxon. "You'll be okay, dear." He rubs my hair, "it'll be okay." He repeats and kisses my forehead. I nod, I can't talk, I want to but i can't. I lay there with my feet in the air, maybe they can put me to sleep for the next two weeks.
==================================================
Well.........🐄 so yeah I don't know if what I'm putting is medically correct but yeah... So...enjoy!