Chapter 4

America's pov.
I see Celeste, Elise, and Kriss. Celeste and Elise run and hug me, "America!" They giggle. I laugh, "it's so good to see you all." I say grinning. Kriss kept looking at me, "hey, Kriss." I smile at her. She rolls her eyes and says nothing. I shrug and notice that Elise is pregnant, "Elise! Who's the lucky guy?" I ask. She blushes "his name is Asher, and then I have this little dude in me." She says rubbing her stomach. "Congratulations." I say smiling. "Thank you," she says. I smile "can I ask why you guys are here?" I ask. "Oh, Maxon didn't tell you?" Kriss asks. "Umm, no." I say rudely, why was I being so rude? She's a little taken back, "umm, we're here for your birthday." Celeste says. "Oh, I'll be right back." I say walking out of the room. I run to my room and grab Marlee, "Marlee, The girls are here!" I say in a panicking voice. "What!?" She practically yells. "Kriss, Celeste, and Elise are here." I say slowly. She takes a deep breath in, "umm, let's go talk to them?" she says kind of unsure. I nod and pull her with me to the woman's room. Celeste is the first to see Marlee, "Marlee!" she grins and pulls her into a hug. Next is Elise, then Kriss. I smile, I didn't realize how much I've missed them. We start talking. "So your telling me that you think throwing a dinner party is hard?" I ask Kriss who was talking about her and her sisters dinner party. She nods "it is, I give you props America." She says. I laugh, "it gets easy after your 10th." I say. "That's good to know." She laughs. Marlee pipes In, "it's hard, I help America and I can tell you, it's hard!" She laughs. I smile because I'm happy that everyone is getting along.

After a long day of talking I go to the garden with Aaron and Blair. I hold their hands as they walk beside me, Maxon is in a meeting. "Mama, when is nana going to come back?" Aaron asks. "Soon." I say, I'm not sure when she'll come back. "Come on, let's go in." I say because it's almost bed time. Blair yawns and lifts up her arms, I pick her up. I walk back in the palace holding Blair and holding Aaron's hand. I take them to their room, "I want dada!" Aaron whines. I sigh, "he's in a meeting, I'm sorry." I say kissing his forehead. He pouts. I tuck them in and put them to bed, I walk out and to Maxon's office. I stopped outside of the door and I hear a noise, I open the door to see him and Kriss kissing. I storm out and slam the door shut. I walk to our room and lay on the bed. Maxon walks in five minutes later, he lays on the bed. "America, it wasn't what it looked like." He says, his voice cracking. He plays with my hair. I turn my back towards him, "get out!" I say trying to not cry, I can't believe him. "America, please dear, hear me out." He says, I can tell that he's crying. "I'm not your dear, now leave!" I say now angry. "Okay, I'll be in the Twins room." He sniffles. Be strong America. I hear the door shut and that's when I break down in tears. Soon I'm asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Well...umm...celeste is not dead. Whoop whoop. I hope you guys like this chapter and comment and read it and vote for it. Love y'all, Bekah.