"Then... Should I leave?" I nodded. It was hard to breathe or talk like this.

"Turn off the shower." I screamed.

But instead of turning it off, he pulled me out of it. I was trying hard to catch my breath when he gently placed a kiss on my forehead.

"Be quick, I really want to eat the cake." He said and left the bathroom.

~*~

Moosa's POV:

I was about to enter my office when I received Natasha's call.

"Hello, Assalam o Allaikum."

"Wallaikum Assalam! Moosa, are you free tonight?"

"Yes."

"Great! Have dinner with me. Both of you."

"Both of us?"

"You and Mahnoor, idiot... I have to apologize to her."

"For what?"

"She asked me to send her a few dresses for summer but I was so caught up in an event that I totally forgot."

"Why did she ask you to send dresses?" I frowned.

"Because she doesn't have any summer dresses... Why are you so blind when it comes to her needs?"

"I never stopped her from doing anything... I also left my credit card in her drawer."

"And did you tell her to use it?"

"Why is there a need to tell? She is my wife. She can use everything that belongs to me."

"Listen, Mr Genius. You have to tell her. Everything is new to her and any girl would be afraid to take the first step if her husband is the silent type of person with a gang leader tag on him." She scolded me good for the next few minutes and when I couldn't take it anymore, I hung up.

That woman doesn't know when to stop...

Getting back to my room, I peeked inside the kitchen. Unaware of my presence, Noor was busy in giving final touches to the cake with full concentration.

"Is it ready?" She startled on hearing my voice.

"Yes."

"Can I taste it?" She nodded and cut a big piece for me.

I leaned against the kitchen counter and start eating it. The cake tasted like any other home-baked cake. Nothing different, except for the thought that it was made by my wife. Slowly eating it, I glanced at Noor, who was looking at me expectantly and I turned my face to hide my smile.

She looked so cute in a light orange colour dress and I would love to stand here and watch her more, but right now I am really exhausted by continuous work and travel. So I put the remaining piece on the plate and hand it to Noor.

"Put this in the refrigerator, I will eat it later."

"Don't you like it?" She took the plate, looking dejected.

~*~

Mahnoor's POV:

I don't know why I feel dejected when he didn't eat the whole piece.

"No, I like it... but not as much as the mixture I tasted earlier." He smirked. I turned my face to the other side, too embarrassed to look at him.

"And I really want to taste it again someday." He whispered.

Huh???

"Get ready by five. We will be going shopping and dinner at Natasha's house later." He said, walking out the kitchen.