Extra Scenes!

*Bleep*

Kody
Interviewer: "What was the worst thing you did in the story?"

Kody: "Oh my god me and Ashley! I hated that! I mean I love Ashley she's a great friend but the author forced me to make out with her when we all know I really have the hearts for Braelee :*"

*Bleep*
Braelee
Interviewer: "How did you feel about the crying scenes?"

Braelee: "Oh I hated them. I mean the crying was great for the story but the scenes just make me sad. But on the bright side I usually kissed Kody in those scenes."

*Bleep*

Selena
Interviewer: "How was it like playing the villain?"

Selena: "It was different for me but in a good way. In real life I'm actually nothing like that but this role really put my acting skills to the test. I loved it!"

*Bleep*
Ashley

Interviewer: "You did a great job acting! I loved how your character turned out to not be so bad after all. Your thoughts and opinions on your character, the story, and other characters in the story?"

Ashley: "Everyone else's characters were great! The roles were great! The book was great! I loved acting as both the villain and the hero! It was a lot of fun!"

*Bleep*
Mom

Interviewer: "How was it like completely switching appearances back in chapter 10? And how was it working on the set with the kids?"

"The kids we're great! I loved them! They were always so cute and adorable! Never wining and always willing to help. As for the heavy makeup for the switch.... well that's another story..."

And that should do ladies and gentlemen!