Yuu

Again I don't own the picture I'm only using it for my story all credit goes to the person who edited the picture :)

Also sorry the edit of this chapter turned into one big meme. More enjoyable this way ngl.

Once again Yuu turned away from me. He was ashamed of what he'd done. 

"It's ok," I smiled weakly, "I'm with you now.. We will escape this."

Lacus heard my words and kicked me away from the cell. Reene grabbed my arm and pulled me out of the room. I was so sick of getting dragged around.

"YUU!" I yelled.

"MIKA!!" Yuu answered.

I struggled against their grips trying to escape, but my moves were too weak. I needed more blood.

They pulled me down dark hallways and twisting corridors. It felt like an eternity, but I knew where they were leading me. They showed no mercy when turning corners, and let my body smack against the walls. They were taking me to Krul Tepe's office. 

"Mika-kun," She cheered as we entered, "set him down boys."

They dropped me to the floor harshly, and go to guard the doors. I spit blood from my mouth and crossed my arms as I looked up at her.

"What do you want from me?" I said unamused. 

"Oh sweetie," she said as she jumped down from her throne (her physical one.. not the one in her head.. she is still on that one.. probably super-glued to it), "it's quite simple, I want you, and I want Yuu. You two have the seraph powers inside you and we need that to capture all of the remaining humans and turn them into livestock, because isn't it obvious? The vampires are the superior race!"

"You can't be serious! I don't even have that power!" I spat at Krul's face as she walked closer to me.

"Oh yes you do," she said as she pulled my face close to hers, "it just hasn't been awakened yet, but don't worry it will be soon!"

I glared at her and she smiled.

"REENE, LACUS!" Krul yelled, "Go get... Yuu-chan!"

The two vampires went out of the door and headed to where my prince was. Yuu was not in the right mental state right now for ANY of this.

"KRUL DONT YOU DARE! DONT!" I screamed as I clawed at her face.

Two vampires came from behind Krul grabbed me (Mika has gotten grabbed a lot today ;). They stood me up. I tried to break free from their grasps, but I knew I was still too weak to do anything.

Lacus and Reene came back into the room pulling with them an innocent looking, blood covered Yuu.

"DONT!!!!!!!! YOU FUCKING BITCH!! RUN, YUU RUN!" I screamed even louder than before.

Yuu looked at me with confused and dazed eyes.

"Mika?" He questioned as he turned his head to me.

Lacus and Reene pulled him up and tied ropes to his wrists. They hung that rope from the ceiling. Yuu was now just hanging there like a pinata (can't do the accent on my laptop).

"What the fuck is going on?" Yuu whimpered (he just wants to rest and this is kinky).

"Shut him up!" Krul smiled while she looked at the anger on my face.

Two other vampires from the room drew their swords and started stabbing my Yuu. It was like they were actually wanting candy.

"YUU!" I cried as the vampires continued to hold me back.

Yuu screamed in pain as the swords punctured his body. He was even bloodier now. 

Ferid entered the office. He was smiling gleefully. He drew his sword and walked towards Yuu's hanging body.

"This is for shooting off my arm all those years ago," Ferid whispered in Yuu's ear as he now cut off Yuu's arm.

Yuu swore in pain as the blood began to pour of the socket where his arm used to be. Yuu was now hanging by one arm. The whole scene looked like a butcher shop.

"ARE YOU FUCKINg KIDDING ME? NOT HIS MASTURBATING ARM!" I yelled. That was the last straw. My blood was boiling. 

I freed myself from the vampire's grips and ran towards Ferid. I wrapped my hands around his neck while he continually tried to stab me with his sword.

"YOU BASTARD! I ODN"T DIE THAT EASILY BITCH!" I screamed as I tightened my hands.

"Oh Mika, still as weak as ever," Ferid smugly smiled through harsh breaths. He pulled my arms away from his neck and threw me on the ground.

Ferid held his sword inches away from my neck. I turned to look at Yuu who was still being tortured by the vampires. They needed to leave him alone. He didn't have candy inside of him. 

My body started feeling weak once again. My body was filled with adrenaline, but now I was running on fumes. I didn't have my sword with me. Krul must've taken it when I was passed out. I had no means of defense, and I was weak. I was stuck. Yuu was going to die and it would me my fault. I was in a corner. I had to do something. Anything...

To be continued...