Let's Go

MIKA's POV-

*mild smutty stuff ahead*

Yuu kissed me again, but this time the kiss was harder. I begun leading us to the hospital bed. I begun pulling at the hem of his hospital clothes. All sane thoughts left my mind. All I could think about was Yuu, and how good he would feel.

"Mika," Yuu questioned as he looked up at me. Yuu was underneath me, pinned to the bed. He was biting his lip innocently,"Are you sure?"

I smirked, and trailed my way down his body. I pulled on his pants a bit, and Yuu didn't resist. I palmed him through his pants, "I'm as sure as your hard one is."

I grabbed his shirt, and pulled it over his head. I then did the same with mine. I begun kissing him all over his body. I slowly creeped up to his neck, and begun kissing it gently. All I felt was lust. My kisses became greedier, and my body wanted more.

"Ow," Yuu cried. "Mika stop. That hurts what are you doing?"

I lifted my head up from Yuu's neck, and saw that I had accidentally bit him.

"Yuu," I whispered as I backed away quickly.

"Mika," Yuu gasped looking at the blood on my teeth. "MIKA! What did you do?"

I was shook, and tears begun forming in my eyes. "Yuu, you're not gonna turn into a vampire but I bit you, and I'm sorry. I didn't want to, it just happened and.."

"Mika, it's ok," Yuu said as he reached for his shirt. The moment of need was gone. "It's no big deal, because I was bitten by you."

"Yuu. I love you, I love you so much and I don't want to hurt you ever again." I whimpered as the tears fell from my eyes.

"Mika. I'm ready. Take me with you. Let's go. Let's run away together!" Yuu said as he looked me in the eyes.

I started to pull my own clothes back on, and looked outside. "It's way past midnight. How far do you think we'll get by sunrise?"

"Hopefully far far away from this hell." Yuu said as he got up, and stood next to me in his Moon Demon Company uniform.