Where Am I?

YUU's POV---

I opened my eyes, and saw a gray ceiling. The stone floor was cold against my back. I sat up, and felt a horrible pounding rush into my head. My body ached all over, and I felt like I hadn't eaten in weeks. I looked down at my hands, and saw that there were chains around them, along with chains around my ankles.

I felt around my mouth with my tongue.  My incisors had grown immensely. I felt the tip of the incisor, and my tongue begun to bleed. I winced as some of the blood spilled out of my mouth.

In a daze, I stared at the blood thinking about how good it looked. My stomach began to rumble, and the pain in my head worsened. I looked around the small stone cell, and saw that I was the only one in it.

I stood up, balancing myself against the wall because my legs felt like jelly. I slowly walked to the iron bars at the front of the cell, and looked out at the dark hallway. The chains were heavy on my wrists as I tried to grab onto the bars.

Why am I in this cell? Where am I? What's going on? I thought to myself as I stared at the floor of the hallway.

"Hello?" I tried yelling, but my voice came out raspy, and weak as if I hadn't spoken in days.

Feeling confused, and scared I slowly sat down on the floor of the dark cell. I felt hot tears begin to form in my eyes.

I heard a loud noise come from the end of the hall. A streak of light broke into the darkness. A door had been opened from down the hall. I heard footsteps.

The footsteps became louder as they approached me. I saw a shadowy figure appear outside my cell, and I looked up to see Ferid Bathory standing before me.

"Yuu-chan! Long time no see!~" He said in a mocking tone as he looked down upon me.

"Ferid," I managed to respond as I gazed at him with cold eyes.

He cheered, "Welcome back Yuuichiro Hyakyua."

My eyes widened as he turned, and walked away. He left without another word, and no explanation.

I banged my fist furiously on the ground as I heard the door close. I was alone in the darkness again. I had no idea what time of day it was.

The door at the end of the hall opened again. The light once again filtered through the bars of my cell. This time the person who approached my cell was none other than the bitch herself, Krul Tepes.