Thirst

The picture up there has nothing to do with the chapter. I just love his face.

Mika was worried about Yuu. He still hadn't figured out where he was or what exactly was going on. Mika felt as if he did nothing wrong. All he wanted was to be with Yuu.

The door opened and in came Krul. Krul the bitch that hurt Mika's princess.

"What do you want?" Mika growled.

"I came to give you blood," she said expressionless.

A small line of light shone into the dark room through the crack of the door. 

Krul bent down next to Mika, and gave him her wrist. Mika bit her wrist and began to drink. He winced, and tried drinking more. His hunger was not ceasing. Krul's blood wasn't doing a thing. Frustrated he pushed her away.

"Not working eh," Krul laughed. She back away from the bars and pushed her sleeve back down.

Mika looked away from her and slowly nodded his head. He hated to admit it to her.

"Looks like you'll have to drink human blood," she mockingly said, "your princess already did."

Mika shot up and grabbed Krul's neck through the bars. He used the last of his energy.

"Shut up," he mustered as he loosened his grip and fell back down in pain.

"Your eyes are red Mika," Krul laughed, "you drank his blood didn't you? No wonder it stopped working."

Krul pulled a small vial from her pocket and handed it to Mika. Mika stared at the red liquid sloshing inside of it.

"It's from livestock," she said, "if you don't drink it you know that you'll die right?"

Mika looked away from Krul. He didn't want to drink human blood. No matter how much he suppressed it he felt a small part of him was still human.

Krul turned and walked out through the cracked door. She locked it behind her.

Mika stared at the vial in his hand. 

Should he drink it?