Awakening

YUU's POV---

I winced as Krul's fangs continued to drain the blood from my body. I was so close to death. I felt my body growing weaker, and my thoughts blurring into each other.

Was this her plan? To kill me, so that she could torture Mika even further?

I felt the absence of her fangs in my neck. The tiny wounds throbbed.

Was she done?

Her face was inches from mine. I felt drops of blood hit my face. I opened my eyes, and saw a blurry Krul. She had bit the inside of her mouth causing herself to bleed.

Was that an accident?

She then moved her mouth closer to mine. She was still pinning me down. She freed one of her hands, and forced my mouth open. Her mouth opened, and she pressed it against mine causing her warm blood to spill in.

The blood didn't taste bad, I thought it would taste salty or metallic, but it actually tasted ... Good.

No. It can't taste good. It can't.
Is she turning me?

I tried to move my head away, but she just held me down harder. I cried in pain through choking sobs as I heard my shoulder snap. She was unbelievably strong.

"YUUU!" I heard Mika yell from afar. I moved my eyes slightly, and saw a familiar vampire holding Mika down. He was bending Mika's arm in a painful direction. I closed my eyes tightly. I felt tears begin to pour out of my eyes.

Is this the end?

"Swallow it," Krul demanded as she sat up. She wiped the blood from her lips.

I shook my head.

No, I couldn't swallow it. I won't! I'd rather die!

I then felt the familiar sensation of her cold fingers around my neck. She forced me swallow her blood. I felt the warm liquid go down my throat. I closed my eyes even harder.

When will this be over? I don't want to be a vampire. I can't betray Mika.

I felt like I've just been hit by a truck. My throat was numb and my mouth hurt. I felt like I was about to pass out, or even die.

Krul got off of my body, and stood. She faced towards Mika.

"You've failed Mikaela Hyakyua," Krul laughed as she walked in his direction.

I laid in my spot, not willing to move. Every part of me hurt.

Am I a vampire? Am I still human? What just happened?

I had no answers.

Mika growled as he looked up at Krul with tired eyes. Krul grabbed Mika by the hair, and whispered something into his ear.

I don't know what Krul said to him, but it sure made him angry. Crowley struggled to hold Mika down. Mika broke free with all of his might. Mika's eyes were glowing red.

Has he lost his humanity?

That was my last thought before my world turned to darkness.