Black

Zach's POV:
I heard Grace scream my name before I pulled the cords and I took my hand off them. There was a huge explosion before I could get to her, there was so much smoke I couldn't see or breathe! The side of the house went up in flames and I looked for Grace.
"GRACE!!!!" I saw her laying on the floor, she wasn't awake!! I picked her up and ran up several stairs, another bomb went off on my right and excruciating pain filled my arm. I kept going, I had to keep Grace safe, no matter what happens to me. I ran outside the house and heard the roof caving in from the fire.

Zach's mom POV: (Only time I'll ever change the point of view is for this part.....probably..)

I turned on the news, weather... It's gonna be 104 again tomorrow!! I actually started to pay attention about 5 minutes into the actual news news.
"2 teenagers were severely injured in an explosion, 3 were killed, and 2 deputies were safe. The teens are 15 year old Grace Cooper, and Zach Clayton, Grace is currently in a coma, Zach is suffering from a severely shattered arm, as he was trying to get Grace out of the building, more explosives were going off which sent things flying."
I ran to my car and drove to the hospital. I ran into room 78, Zach was sitting on a chair with his head on Graces bed, I let out a sigh of relief.
"Zach!?" Zach lifted his head up and looked at me, he had a cast on his right arm. Tears were running down his cheeks and he looked like hell.
"I told her to get out of the house.... She didn't leave me."
"Honey, she loves you! Do you honestly think she's gonna leave you to die?"
"But I didn't, and now she's in a coma!! She probably lost the baby!!!" Zach got more upset, I looked at Grace, she had bruises all over her and red marks all over her..... Are those hickies?
"Did you guys have sex in the last few days?"
"No, she was raped...." Zach's voice cracked
"Oh god, by who?!?"
"They're dead now.... The cops shot them."
We sat in silence for a bit and just looked at Grace, if she lost the baby Zach is gonna be so upset!!
"What if she doesn't wake up mom? What if that was the last time I talked to her for good? What if she dies?!"
"She won't Zach, she's a fighter, she's gotten through a lot with you.
"Yeah, it's my fault she's in here! If I didn't get her pregnant, she wouldn't have gotten kiddnapped because we were seen getting pregnancy tests! She'd still be awake if all this didn't happen!"
"You were excited when you found out she was pregnant!! Now you're saying all this shit?!?" He just needs alone time... "I'll be back tomorrow morning."
"Bye!!"

Graces POV:
Everything has remained black for a while. It's been still and blank, feels like I've been gone for a long time. Have I? I've been hearing people talking but I don't know who.... I can't feel anything, what happened?!
"Grace why didn't you run like I told you to?!" Someone said, their voice was unfamiliar, they sounded upset.
"Oh my god! I just saw it on the news are you okay?!?" A very familiar voice spoke, who is it?
"I'm fine, Grace isn't.... I told her to run, and just let me die."
"What?! You would've died just so she could be okay?!?"
"Of course, I love her! I'd do anything for her!! I just wanted her and the baby to be okay!!" I'm pregnant?? What?! I heard a door shut, and footsteps coming near me.
"We need you guys to leave, so we can run tests on Grace. Double check that there's no internal bleeding."
"I don't wanna leave..... I'll wait I the waiting room! I'm not leaving!!"
"Zach, j-"
"I'm. Not. Leaving."
"He can wait out there."
"I love you baby." My forehead was kissed and all I heard was beeping. Everything was still again, silent, timeless, and black.