ZACH!!!

My mom left for vacation about an hour ago, time to go on Younow and watch Zach!!!!!!
"Where's Grace, why aren't you with Grace, we haven't seen you two together in forever, are you still together?" Zach sighed reading the comments, I feel so bad!
"Alright guys, yes me and Grace are still together, and the reason why we haven't seen her in a while is because she spent the night here on my birthday, and her mom doesn't li-" his mom walked in.
"Zach get your stuff, we're going to Grace's!"
"What!!!" He shot up, grabbed his phone, laptop and some clothes then ran into the car. "Grace, if you're watching this... Get ready for this sexy beast!!" Zach ended the broadcast, I started screaming! I ran upstairs and took a shower.
I put on ripped skinny jeans, galaxy vans, and a matching shirt. I heard the door shut, and ran downstairs screaming.
"ZACH!!!" I screamed jumping into his arms.
"Ohmigod, I missed you so much baby!!"' Zach said as he spun in circles.
"I missed you too!!" I said before I kissed him.
"I missed you more!!" Zach smashed his lips onto mine, god I missed this! We started making out and I finally pulled away.
"Don't you EVER leave me for that long again!!" Zach kissed me again
"I'll try not to, but if we get caught we'll never see each other again!" Tears were running down my face, Zach wiped them away, looked me in the eyes and kissed me.
"I'm not gonna let that happen, Grace. I'm not going to lose you! You're the reason why I'm happy all the time, why I get up in the morning, and why I'm staying with you til your mom gets back!!"
"You'll lose me Zach!! When my mom gets back we won't see each other!! You know that!!! You know she hates you and the fact that we're together!! She'll stop at nothing til we're apart and miserable!!" I ran upstairs in tears, I sat on my bed and heard the door close. Zach put his arm around me and I put my head on his shoulder.
"Wanna go to the mall??" Zach asked
"Why??"
"You're always happy when we go to the mall together, and when I buy you stuff!"

The mall is walking distance, so we 'walked' by that I mean we jumped around chasing each other while spinning in circles til we got there.