Video Makin Time!!!

I opened my eyes and Zach was still shaking me, I jumped and nearly fell off the bed, I jumped off saving my ass.
"Babe what's wrong?!?" Zach got up, held my hand in his.
"It was just a dream...." I took a deep breath, and relaxed, Zach was still expecting an answer.... "We got arrested, and umm.... You killed a cop... Cuz we were high....."
"Umm..... That's a weird dream....... I'm never going near that shit again..."
"Yeah, I was flipped out!!!"
"I'm sorry baby!" Zach hugged me and my back started to hurt.... I can deal with the pain, it's not a big deal, but if it gets worse, I'm seeing a doctor!
"Do you want to go buy some clothes for her???" Zach sounded so excited
"Yeah, let's get everything done before I'm not able to walk anymore...."
"You'll be able to walk, even when you're close to due!"
"Not with this back pain!!" I started walking away, Zach grabbed my arm stopping me.
"What?"
"My back has been hurting lately, it's not too bad, but its.....its gonna get worse.... I'm not gonna be able to handle it!" I put my head on his shoulder, he hugged me and I wrapped my arms around him. Nick walked in and rolled his eyes.
"Why!! Why every single time I come near you guys, you're all over each other!!" Nick complained
"Her back hurts! Now shut up!!" Zach raised his voice, I turned my head to look at Nick, I bet he could just see the pain in my eyes. His whole facial expression changed!
"Oh..... Sorry."
"It's okay Nick," I started walking down the stairs and tripped, my foot caught on my left ankle, I knew this was not gonna end well.... I started to fly forward.
"Nononono not on my watch!!" Zach grabbed my arm and pulled me back, I let out a big breath.
"I almost died!"
"Our baby almost died..." Zach walked with me down the rest of the stairs, I started to freak out on the inside.... I almost killed me and the baby! I have to be more careful!! We sat on the couch and Nick came, sat by me and was on his phone. There was a really cool edit that a fan made, I got my phone out and went through my timeline on Instagram liking photos. I found a cute video edit of Zach and I, I liked it, clicked on the profile and followed. I scrolled through all of her posts and liked a ton, her whole account was dedicated to me and Zach! I went to another account and it was also for me and Zach, the most recent post was a picture of me, on the first day of school, when I first met Zach! The caption was: Woaahh, throwback to when Zach posted this picture of Grace when they first met! "God look at this person, she's cute, quiet and nice! I think I like her😍" they've come a long way!
I liked the picture and commented: I didn't even know Zach took that!! I look ewww😷
I went on Twitter and tweeted: Ask questions for a new video with Nick and Zach!!
Zach looked at me and rolled his eyes, I smiled. He got up to get the camera, Nick smiled at me.
"VIDEO MAKIN TIME!!!!" He jumped around, then flew off the couch. Zach glanced at Nick and set up the camera, he pressed record and flew onto the couch.
"Hey guys! I'm here with my amazing unicorn people, Zach and Nick!!"
"I think Nick needs to get up now..." Zach awkwardly said, I glanced at Nick then looked at Zach.
"Umm... Get him up then......" Zach pulled Nick onto the couch and he glared at me.
"You're gonna edit that out right?"
"No!! Okay so I tweeted you guys to ask us questions so here we go!!"
"Can I buy a unicorn from you?" Nick said
"Duh!" Zach and I said at the same time, I smiled at him.
"I've heard you're pregnant by Zach, is it true??" Nick read, I stood up and lifted up my shirt to show my bump.
"My stomach isn't the size it's supposed to be at 3 months, the baby is towards my back."
"Bitch, they're clearly asking me!!" Nick used his Sarah voice "it's a no, Zach cheated on me with her!" He pointed to me, I smiled and waved
"Are you a virgi- nope you know the answer!" Zach said, I looked through the tweets and found a good one.
"Who can run to the kitchen, make a bowl of cereal and eat it in less than 5 minutes?! OOOH! YOU GUYS ARE GUNNA GET BEAT!!" I turned on my timer and sprinted into the kitchen, I threw my bowl on the counter, whipped out the milk and some Lucky Charms. I poured very little into the bowl and put in a bunch of milk, I ate the cereal, and was finishing up the milk when Zach came in with the camera.
"You did not eat that whole bowl of cereal!" Nick complained, I smirked and grabbed my phone, ended the timer,
"2 minutes and 34.005 seconds! Try and beat that boys!"
"We will!!" Zach gave me the camera, but it was facing me, he kissed my cheek then my lips, I pushed him off of me and he frowned. I turned the camera towards them, put it on the stand, and started the timer. They shoved each other to get a bowl, and a spoon! It was hilarious!! Zach grabbed the cereal and Nick got the milk, Zach wrapped up the bag and threw the box into the living room,. Nick glared at him, twisted the cap on the milk and hit Zach in the face with it, causing it to explode everywhere.
"NICK YOU GOT IT ON MY CAMERA YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE!!!" I yelled, Zach was on the floor screaming in pain, Nick and I fell to the floor laughing.
"I CANT FEEL MY FACE YOU ASSHOLE!!" Zach yelled, ooh I can't feel my face? THE SONG!
"I CANT FEEL MY FACE WHEN IM WITH YOU!! BUT I LOVE IT!! BUT I LO-" Zach cut me off
"BUT I HATE IT!! OH I HATE YOU!!"
"Good job, we've officially made our song! It's being released on October 23rd!" Nick said to the camera. I turned it off and got Zach an ice pack, I kissed him and held the ice on his cheek that was bright red.
"I'm gonna have a giant bruise on my face..." Zach glared at Nick
"I have to go back home." Nick looked up from his phone, he had a worried look on his face, he got up and ran out the door. I cleaned up the mess, put the camera away for now and just sat on the couch with Zach. He had his head on my lap, I was running my hand through his hair and we were just talking about life.
"I seriously do not regret getting suspended 3 years ago!" Zach said
"I don't either!"
"You know what?" Zach sat up "I'm glad I ran into you with the door, as bad as that sounds, it honestly changed my life!!"
"And I love you for doing that, we wouldn't be here right now if it-"
"ZACH!!" Mom called, we both rolled our eyes, Zach was about to go up the stairs, but I pulled him around to face me.
"I love you," I kissed him
"I love you too!!" Zach kissed me back, only more aggressively, I smiled and he pulled away, I quickly kissed him again and he ran upstairs. The doorbell rang, I grabbed my phone and opened the door, OHMIGOD!! I was yanked out of the house and blindfolded, I got handcuffed and pushed around. I was shoved into somewhere, there were other people in here! I can hear them! I heard doors slam shut and my blindfold was ripped off of me.
"WHERE THE HELL AM I?!??!"