Caught

"Are you gonna make me something?!" I perked up, hoping Nick would say yes.
"Why would I do that??" He growled, damn is he on his period too!?!
"Because!"
"Because why?"
"I'm your best friend!"
"Yeah, sure...." Nick walked out of the kitchen and Zach started yelling, oh my god! Does he know how to shut up!!
"GROW UP AND NOCK IT OFF BEFORE I HURT YOU!!!" Mom yelled, I looked at the guys and they looked like they were ready to kill each other!
"Zach!! Get over here!" I rolled my eyes, stupid fucker!
"WHAAAT!!!" He yelled at me, leaned against the counter and gave me a glare.
"What the fuck is wrong with you!! You've been such a bitch!! You aren't a nice person anymore, you're a fucking dick!!"
"Get the fuck out of my face!!" Zach shoved me back, my back slammed against the counter and I heard a crack, not a good one....
"WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT FOR!!!" I tensed up as my voice got louder, my back hurts!!
"Just leave me the fuck alone!!!" Zach ran out of the kitchen, and into the bathroom... Why? I started walking, and tripped over Jersey, FUCK!! I face planted on the floor and had a very sharp pain in my back, I started screaming in pain!!!
"What happened!?!!" Nick freaked out, I saw mom running down the stairs and the pain from my back moved to my stomach!
"OWOWOWOWOWOWW!!" I screamed, Zach came out of the bathroom and his eyes were red and blotchy, he had something in his pocket, but I couldn't tell what. He glared at me and walked outside, didn't even ask about me. Suddenly the pain stopped, I got up and mom looked worried.
"I'm fine, just ran into the counter and tripped over Jersey, landed the wrong way but I'm fine!!!" I followed Zach outside and he was doing drugs....
"Zach??" He immediately shoved his e-cig in his pocket and turned around.
"What..." He sounded so pissed, like he could kill me at any second! I was literally scared!
"You don't have to hide it...." I stood beside him and pulled the e-cig out of his pocket, put it between my lips and relaxed. Zach looked at me with the 'wtf are you doing' look, I shrugged. "It's been a while, it feels good, like anything could happen, I feel perfect!"
"You get used to it....." Zach hid his hands in his sleeves and we started walking down the road. Suddenly the road we were on was unfamiliar, I felt so lost. Zach had the e-cig and cops were driving by, I grabbed it from him, smashed it into my pocket, and he snapped towards me. The cops slowed down and stared, Zach and I pretended to be on our phones, Zach grabbed the cig from me, but he wasn't cautious about it. He just breathed it in like he was dying, I did the same and handed it back to him so he could get more laid back. Next thing you know we are in the back of the cop car, on our way to the police station.
"We weren't smoking!!" Zach panicked as mom glared at us, the detective brought back some papers, I knew we were busted!
"What are the results?" Mom asked
"If they weren't smoking, as they claim, they should be at 0 but if they were, with just a few breaths of that, about a 7.... Anything more than a 7 means they're dangerously high, a threat, and most likely to flip at any second........ Zach got a 20, Grace got 17."
Zach looked at me, he pulled on his handcuff, why would they only cuff one arm to the table? This is gonna be bad.... Zach reached out, grabbed the detective by his throat and yanked on the cuffs, the chain broke, he choked the man to death, and gave mom THE LOOK..... Mom was shaking, Zach walked closer to mom.
"Zach, get away from her!!! You're high!! You're not thinking right!" I yelled
"I know exactly what I'm doing, now shut the fuck up before I kill you too!!"
"Grace!!"

"Grace!!!"

"GRACE!!!!!!"