Day 1 Of School

I woke up to the annoying sound of my alarm, I groaned and started to lay on Zach when he rolled over.
"Morning beautiful," Zach said with an adorable smile.
"Yeah, like I'm pretty like this!" I got my phone and turned on the front camera, I looked dead! Zach grabbed my phone from my hands and sat up with my fingers entangled with his.
"You are the most beautiful girl EVER! Even if you think you look like shit, I still think you look gorgeous!!" He kissed me, I rested my forehead on his shoulder for five minutes, until it was time to get ready.

After brushing my teeth and hair, I put on one of the outfits Zach got me from the mall, a white sweater, and a pink skirt, with matching vans. I put on my necklace, and put my hair in a bun. (Pic above☝️)
Zach just put on his black YouNow shirt, joggers, and vans. Guess the color for him today is black!
"You look really hot in that outfit baby girl!" Zach said wrapping his arms around my waist.
"It only looks good cuz you picked it out!"
"Nah, it looks good because you're wearing it," he kissed me.
"Alright, I gotta do my makeup!" I said pulling away and going into the bathroom.
I put on concealer, foundation, eyeliner, mascara, and pink lip gloss. I fixed my hair, walked out and put on my pink sweater, grabbed my backpack, phone, and waited for Zach.
"ZAAAAACHHH! LETS GO!!!!" I yelled while walking down the stairs, Zach ran out of his moms room, and followed behind me out the door. We walked to the bus stop, Cat was on her phone.
"Hello mother!" Cat said as she put her phone away.
"Hey, do you know your schedule? Zach, you printed them out, didn't you?" I turned looking at him. He grabbed two papers from his backpack and handed them to me. "We have first and second period together, Cat has third period with Zach, fourth we are all on our own, fifth we're back together, sixth I have Cat, and seventh, Zach."
"Well, I guess those are okay," Cat said taking her paper back.
"Let's just hope you can survive three periods without me!" Zach wrapped his arms around my waist.
The bus pulled up and we stepped on. I was in the middle, with Zach behind me, Cat sat in the front, and I went straight back to my friends, Zach sat on the inside so I could talk.
"I see you two are still together!" Ben said with a weird smirk.
"Yeah, why are you getting on at Zach's stop? You used to get on after he did," Riley questioned, I looked at Zach and he gave me the "okay" look.
"I moved in with him...."
"Why? Did you guys bang and now you're preggers?!" Ben asked, I turned towards Zach and put my head on his shoulder in embarrassment.
"What? Why are you- is Ben right?!?" Michaela asked.
"Yeah, he's right, Grace is pregnant." Zach said
"By you?! With your kid?! You two had sex? You- never mind! Ugh!" Riley flipped, I looked up and people were staring at us. I put in my headphones and played Justin Bieber's new album. I could still hear everyone asking Zach questions, but he wasn't answering them.

We finally got off the bus and walked into the school. There was a huge banner in the main hall, I didn't even read what it said because I was already done with this place.
"What's your locker number?" Zach asked
"122" I said walking to the hall on the right, with Zach holding my hand.
"I'm 116" Zach said, I noticed guys staring at me and looked at Zach.
"Don't worry I got this!" Zach pushed me against the lockers and started kissing me.
After a few minutes I heard footsteps coming towards us.
"Zach Clayton and Grace Cooper?" We both pulled away to face the principal, fuck!
"Yeah?" Zach said casually, acting like we weren't just making out.
"I need you two in my office, now."
"Okay," I said taking Zach's hand in mine and we followed the principal to the office. We got looks from teachers and students along the way. We finally got to the office, and sat in the chairs of death.
"Okay, first off, you guys aren't in trouble. I heard from several students about what happened over the summer, about Grace being pregnant." Mr. Kaplicky said.
"Who told you?! Nobody knows!" Zach asked
"A few of Graces friends. Anyways, how far along are you?"
"I'm due in about 3 months."
"Okay, all of the staff will be updated, you two have gym together correct?"
"Yeah," Zach answered
"Okay, so what you're gonna do is come down to the office, and help out, kind of be an office aid since you can't do gym, I want Zach with you 24/7 because I know about the bomb over the summer. Grace, now that you're pregnant, you both have become targets. And with all these bad people in the school, I don't wanna risk you getting hurt, either of you. I'll change your schedules so all of your classes are the same, I'll make sure the teachers know that you two have to be by each other, and partners in projects. Zach you are honestly a hero for what you did that night when the bomb went off." Mr. Kaplicky finished.
"Well I love Grace, I'd do anything for her." Zach smiled at me.
"You're a great guy, Zach. And you have a great girlfriend too."
"No, I have an amazing girl!"
"Whatever," he laughed, "go get your stuff for class! I'm watching you!" Kaplicky said before we left the room, we went back to our lockers and got our things for class. We walked to Mrs. Scott's room, oh lord help me please she's so mean. Assigned seats?! You gotta be kidding me!! Wait... Zach sits by me I'm fine!
We sat down and stared at each other hoping we don't die in this class. The bell rang and class started.
"Alright, I'm Mrs. Scott, I'm the only teacher for AP here in English. You all have very high expectations, get your work in on time. I want to see no slacking whatsoever!! If you have a C or lower in my class you will get a referal sent home. Once an assignment is three days late, your parents will get a call, understood?!"
Omfg lady shut up, you look like a mouse, you're a fucking idot. I can't believe I have this bitch for two periods!
"My god she's phsyco!" Zach whispered in my ear and I laughed.
"Excuse me, Zach right?" The bitch asked walking over to me and Zach.
"Yeah??" Zach said.
"Keep your eyes up front, not on your girlfriend, and when I'm talking, SHUT UP! Same goes for you, Grace!" Phsyco walked back to the front of the class and begun taking again.... Blah blah blah!!
Finally it was time to go to third period, History! We walked down the hall and got so many looks from other kids, Zach put his arm around me and we walked into History.
"Good morning class, I know you all don't wanna be here, or listen to long long talks about class expectations, so instead we are gonna just talk. Make some friends!" Mr. Blewett said.
"Wow, this guys pretty cool!" I said
"Not cooler than me!" Zach said, I smiled at him and he had a dorky smile on his face. The teacher moved a desk in front of me and Zach and sat down.
"So when's the baby due?" He asked excitedly.
"Three months!" Zach got all giddy.
"Calm down weirdo!" I laughed
"So you two must really be committed to each other now?" Mr. Blewett said
"We've been committed since we met," I smiled.
"Girl or boy? Have you picked out a name?!"
"Girl, we haven't even discussed a name yet." Zach said.
"Well I'll let you two get thinking!" Mr. Blewett said as he got up, put the desk back, and walked off.
The bell rang, fourth period.
"I'm Mr. Wolf, you're in here to learn, I want no funny business, just work." As he trailed off, my mind wandered. Where the hell are we gonna sit at lunch? Did I even put perfume on? Did Zach make sure we had EVERYTHING?! Ugh when is this class gonna be over?!
"And for those of you who don't pay attention, and tend to day dream the whole class-" the teacher was interrupted by the bell. The whole class swarmed to the door, I got up slowly, coming back to reality. Zach grabbed my hand, we were about to walk out the door when the teacher stopped us.
"I want you two focused in here, I don't wanna see you day dreaming all period, got it!?"
"Yeah," I rolled my eyes and hurried out the door.
"I only like Mr. Blewett so far!" I said as I threw my things in my locker.
"We have to go to the office instead of gym after this right?" Zach asked putting his things away.
"Yep, this is gonna be the best school year ever!" I said sarcastically.
We walked to the lunch room and got in line for lunch.
"Ewww we have to eat school lunch!" I heard some girl say, I looked over and it was one of Nicole's friends, Payton.
"Just be glad it's only today!" Said another white whore. I rolled my eyes and Zach kissed my cheek.
"What was that for?" I smiled
"Nothing! I just wanted to kiss you!"
"Well why don't you kiss my lips instead?"
"Which-"
"Nononono, not going there!" I shoved him back a little. He laughed, put his arm around me, and kissed me several times. I noticed some guys staring at us so I grabbed Zach, pulled him really close to me and kissed him.
We got our lunches and sat down by Cat, some of Zach's old friends came and talked to us.
"Hey is Nicole in prison or is she dead?!" Cat asked
"I don't know, why don't you go ask her friends?" I giggled, Zach was talking to Javeon and clearly didn't hear a word we said.
Cat went over to the 'bitches table' as we call it and asked. I ate my food and went on Instagram, I glanced up and saw Payton yelling at Cat.
"Zach!" I raised my voice, Zach looked at me and smiled.
"Go save Cat," I smiled, he got up and I smacked his ass laughing.
"LADIES IF YOU'LL EXCUSE ME I'M GONNA TAKE THIS ONE BACK OKAY THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!" Zach yelled dragging Cat back to the table.
"Yo little Zach!! You better keep an eye on that pregnant girlfriend of yours, she's gonna get hurt really soon." Said Payton's ugly ass boyfriend.
"You touch my babe and I'll kill you with no hesitation!" Zach replied with an angry tone.
"Like I'm scared of a little "famous" Younower!" The ugly ass rat laughed.
"I swear to fucking god I'll make sure you're dead if you go near her!!" Zach yelled clenching his fists, I could see the veins on his neck and arms, the veins I only see when we fuck.... (OMF MAD ZACH HOLY SHIT!)
As Zach was walking back to his seat he stopped behind me and wrapped his arms around me giving me a kiss.
We finished eating and headed to the office instead of gym, as we were told by the principal. We delivered papers around the school, I guess this is better than exercising!!
Next we went to Geometry. THIS TEACHER IS COOL!!! We just ate candy and partied the whole period.
Finally, Leadership. We just make posters n stuff to go around the school, seems easy enough!
We left all of our school stuff in our lockers and went home, I took off my makeup, put on a tank top, took my skirt off, and let out my hair. I got in bed and Zach came out of the bathroom shirtless and on his phone. He instantly fell down, he stood up and I realized he didn't have pants on.
"How was- WHAT THE HELL?! ZACH PUT ON CLOTHES!!!!!" Mom yelled, I laughed and Zach threw the pants that were around his ankles at mom. He jumped into bed with me and wrapped his arms around me.
"Baby boy's tired!" I smiled, mom threw his pants on the ground and left. I faced Zach and he groaned.
"Johnny was comfortable!! And perfectly fine where you were!!" Zach yelled into the pillow.
"Well...... Sorry!" I laughed, Zach looked at me and kissed me.
"I can't wait til I can fuck you again!" Zach said with a smirk. I suddenly got a rush of pain in my back. I sat up and bit my lip in pain, trying not to scream.
"Grace?! What's wrong??!" Zach sat up worried, I couldn't take it, I finally screamed in pain. I heard quick footsteps up the stairs, and mom burst into the room. I was in tears it hurt so bad.
"Zach get clothes on and get her a pair of pants, we're going to the hospital!!!" Mom raised her voice as my screaming became louder.

"Baby its gonna be okay," Zach whipsered in my ear and kissed my forehead as mom drove like a maniack to the hospital.