Afterwards get dressed in black leggings and a light blue shirt and I slip my favourite pair of vans on. Before I leave, I clean up a bit. With my jacket on and backpack over one shoulder, I leave my flat and head to the dance studio. It's only few minutes away from the student accommodation and I know that Ally will be there already. When I arrive there, I walk straight into the dance studio and find Ally and Shawn over at the stereo system. "I arrived!" I announce loud since we're alone right now anyways.

"OLIVIA!!" Ally yells and runs over to me.

"ALLY!" I yell and run over to her. We hug and it's like we haven't seen each other for days, even though it has only been hours.

"We have the teens for the cotillion today, are you ready to yell a lot?" She asks when we pull apart.

"Always." I laugh. "Oh and by the way, Niall will come later." I smile.

"Ohh tell me everything that happened last night!" She says and I shake my head.

"Later." I say and nod in Shawn's direction who comes to us. We hug and then the teens come in. Ally teaches them a dance that they have to perform at a birthday party, while I help her out and Shawn works with the music. He really only has to turn it off and on. The next two hours are filled with yelling names of the ones who can't concentrate and dancing the same part over and over again to make it perfect. Once we have the faster part of the whole cotillion to the near perfection, it's time to move on to the slower part, but not without a break. Shawn leaves to get drinks and snacks for everyone, which was my job but I totally forgot about it because all that has been in my mind was Niall.

"So tell me, what happened." Alison says as soon as Shawn is gone. I do as told and tell her everything from the moment we get out of the taxi, to the moment when he left this morning. Every detail and every feeling is told.

"He loves you, Olive." Ally exhales and holds me on my shoulders.

"He loves me." I only now really realize it. Niall loves me and I love him. But he has a girlfriend... He can't love me. Maybe he said it just in a friendship way. Maybe he didn't even mean it. He has a girlfriend.

"I am back." Shawn exclaims when he comes in. "What did I miss?" He asks.

"Nothing." I smile and look at my phone. He was gone only five minutes and I am pretty impressed that I managed to tell my best friend everything during that time. I take the bottles of water from him and give one to each of them dancers.

"We have 1 hour, let's get this straight!" Ally exclaims after everyone drunk a bit. "Olivia, go to the centre of the circle and act like you have a partner." My best friend tells me.

"Why? Where is the birthday girl and her partner?" I ask.

"Both sick. Come on go into the middle." She says and I roll my eyes.

"Why can't you go in the middle?" I ask.

"Because I have go see if they do it right. Pleeease." Alison begs.

"Niall!" Shawn exclaims. We girls turn around and see Niall who just entered the room.

"There's your partner, now go!" Alison pushes me forward, holding her giggle in.

"Fine." I roll my eyes again, take a deep breath and go over to Niall.

"Hey, sorry for interrupting." He apologizes as I take his hand and lead him to the middle.

"It's fine." I tell him as we stand opposite from each other. Music starts to play, 'moments' by no other than one direction. The others start dance around me and Niall as we just stand there.