Lazy Day with Bae✨

Roc POV
I just woke up and I turned around to see Alex asleep.She sleeps so peacefully and beautifully.I got up and did my morning routine and i laid back down and turned the tv on and I put on BET. Madea's Big Happy Family is on its a really good movie but it's sad and funny.As I was watching it I remembered the day before.Prom prom was yesterday and it was amazing spending with Alex.She looked stunning as I said for the thousandths time. We danced,laughed,talked, etc. we had so much fun. Jasmine and Ray won prom king and queen. Me and Alex were pretty jealous bc we wanted to win but at the end of the day we didn't and we are happy for them I mean they are a cute couple.Now I'm watching tv *bc I wasn't paying attention* then I see Alex approach the bathroom. So I just kept watching tv.

Alex POV
I just woke up and when I did I looked to my side and I saw Roc.He was awake he looked like he was thinking about something maybe about yesterday bc u know it was prom night. So I walked to the bathroom stumbling bc I'm still kinda tired. So it took me like 10 mins in the bathroom doing my morning routine.*pretend Roc gave Alex a spare toothbrush* Once I got out the bathroom I don't see Roc in the bed watching tv so I got downstairs.As I'm going downstairs I see someone cooking it's obviously Roc.He is shirtless wit Bball shorts on. This boy is so fine😂😏😋😍 so happy he's mine and mine only.I go up behind him and hug him and kiss his cheek.

Alex-good morning bae *i said kissing his cheek*
Roc-morning babe*he said turning around to kiss her then he want back to cooking*
Alex-whatcha cooking?
Roc-eggs,bacon,grits-(GCO)
Alex-SAUSAGE*i said excitedly*
Roc-*turns around and looks at her like she's crazy* what the hell was that??*he said between laughs*
Alex-like the song ya know... EGGS,BACON,GRITS, SAUSAGE u know the song 😂😂
Roc-ur crazy😂😂😂
Alex- u love dis crazy😂😂
Roc-yea I do*he said going I for a kiss*
Alex-*kiss back*but really whatcha cooking? I won't interrupt this time
Roc-eggs,bacon,grits,pancakes,biscuit,sausage
Alex-sounds good Bae
Roc-It should be I'm cooking it😂😏
Alex-cocky a** boi *i said hitting him playfully*
Roc-I'm ur cocky a**  boyfriend*he said hugging her from behind*
Alex-yes u are*she said turning around leaning in to kiss him*
Roc-*kiss back* so what do u wanna do today babe??
Alex-tbh I just want to have a lazy day with you Bae
Roc-aww well anything for u babe...so what u wanna do first??
Alex-well I would like to u know...
Roc-what? *he said confused*
Alex- well ya know... EAT BREAKFAST!!
Roc-oh sorry baby*he said running to the stove where the food is* good thing u said something bc the food was about to burn so it's done come eat.

*Roc made both of u plates
and u guys both eat*
Roc-now what do u want to do?*he said grabbing both of ur plates to throw away*
Alex-Let's watch a movie *she said running to the couch*
Roc-ok what do u want to watch?
Alex-uuummmm lets watch LOVE & BASKETBALL *she said excitedly*
Roc-ok*he said laughing* I will go make the popcorn*
Alex-k * she said putting the movie in*
Roc-*just got the popcorn out the microwave and sat next to Alex on the couch*

Alex and Roc cuddle up on the couch.

*AFTER THE MOVIE IS OVER*

Roc-What do u wanna do now babe??
Alex-Lets play tag
Roc-In the house ?
Alex-yea
Roc-sure*he shrugged*
Alex-Aaaaaannnnnnddddddd ur it*she said running upstairs*
Roc-oohhhh u cheater*he said chasing after her up the stairs and he finally catches up to her and picks her up bridal style*gotcha babe...or should I say cheater
Alex-Am not *she said pouting folding her arms*
Roc-yes u are
Alex-no I'm not*she said fake crying*
Roc-😂😂that was really cute but we can go on and on all day BUT I don't have all day to argue.so ur it
Alex-uuhhh u can put me down now so I can chase after u and u lose *she said sticking her tongue out*
Roc-aaaallllrrriiiggghhhtttt and go*he said putting her down fast but gently running downstairs *
Alex-I'm gonna get cho *she said running down the stairs chasing Roc tackling him*haha 😂 caught u
Roc-uuhhh u just got lucky that's all*he said pouting*
Alex-ur cute when u pout ya know*she said kissing his lips and getting off of him*
Roc-*smiling while getting up*so are u
Alex&Roc- aaawwww *kiss each other's lips*
Roc- lets post a pic on the gram*roc said getting his phone out taking pictures*

Comment:Lazy day wit my babe @FlAwLexx😂😍💖😏💙💦😋👸🏽👰🏽💍💍💯

Alex commented:Bae😍💍😏💙😈💯👑 and liked the pic

*They took a lot of pics wit each other made a lot of videos for a long while*

Alex-Bae I'm going to take a shower Brb*she said walking upstairs after kissing his cheek.

Roc- k don't take too long babe I need hot water too*he said yelling to Alex from downstairs*

Alex-ok Bae I won't *she said yelling from upstairs getting into the shower*

*After I hear the shower water go off I decided to wait by the door for her to come out and scare her*

Roc-bbbbboooooo!!!!!!

Alex- *screams seriously loud* don't do that *she said hitting him and walking to the bed*

Roc-babe I'm sorry

Alex-...

Roc-I'm sorry babe

Alex-....

Roc-BABE!!!!

Alex-....

Roc-aw that's it *he ran to the bed and pinned Alex's hands up above her head in one hand while tickling her with the other*

Alex-*laughing* stop

Roc-*keeps tickling her*

Alex-stop *she said laughing*

Roc-*keeps tickling her*

Alex-STOP!!

Roc-fine*starts kissing all over her*

Alex-*blushing like crazy*

Roc-*kisses her neck* babe I'm sorry do u forgive me?

Alex-yea

Roc-Yyyyaaaaaahhhhh *he said excitedly picking her up twirling her*i love u so much

Alex-aaawwww I love u so much too*she said kissing him which turns into a make out session*

*Lets pretend Roc already took his shower*

Roc- *lays her in the bed* good night babe *kisses her one more good time*

Alex-*kisses back* good night Bae

*they cuddled up all night*

Hope u guys liked it😍😏💯😘🔥🎉👫