PROM NIGHT!!

Alex POV
Today is prom day and I'm so excited!!! I can't wait to dance all
night and be with Roc omg I love him so much and I'm so happy he is going to be my date. Anyways I just got finished doing my morning routine and I just got finished eating my special breakfast that my mom and dad made me for this special day now I'm just waiting for the girl who's doing my makeup to get here. But I got interrupted in my thoughts by a text from Roc.

Roc=Bae👑💙🔥💦😈
Alex=Babe👸🏽💖🔥😈💦

Text Convo:
Bae-Happy Prom Day babe I can't wait to see u in that beautiful prom dress of urs I bet u well look as gorgeous as u do already but with the perfect dress🎉💙💖❤️💍👗👠💦😍

Babe- AAAWW thanks Bae Happy Prom Day to u to I know ur gonna look handsome in ur tux I can't wait either tonight is going to be amazing😘😍💦💙😈💯❤️

Bae- No problem and thank u😘❤️...ok well see u later on babe I love you ❤️💙💦💯💍

Babe-ok I love you too gotta go the lady is about to start doing my makeup 😘😍💍💦

Bae-k ttyl😍

Babe-k 😍

*Skipping to after the girl is done with my makeup*

Still Alex POV
After the girl*Traci*was done with my makeup I looked in the mirror in the bathroom.

Alex- It's beautiful thank you so much Traci *she said hugging her tightly*

Traci- No problem it's my job*she said hugging her back*

Alex- oh and here is ur money *i said handing her the $55*

Traci-thank you and I will be omw *on my way*

Alex-ok thanks again*i said holding the door for her*

Traci-no problem but u can stop saying thank u now *she said in between laughs*😂

Alex-ok bye😂😂 *i said laughing*

After I watched Traci pull of in her Range Rover I looked at the time and it said 3:15 ...then I went upstairs to my room and took a shower not too long not too short just right...I looked at the time as I walked out of the bathroom I looked at the clock and it read 4:05 and I put on high shorts and a shirt... Then I started to gather all my things together like my jewelry, hair supplies, dress,heel , etc.
after I put on the lip gloss/lipstick to give the rest of my makeup that's already on my face the final touch...I put on my dress.Then I took my hair out of the bonnet to reveal my hair pinned up with bobby pins. I slowly and carefully took the bobby pins out of my hair ...then I combed my hair down gently bc it's going to be a lil bush of curls and I put my heels on and my jewelry... I looked at the time and it said 6:15 so after all that I decided to sit down and text Roc to see what he is up to.

Roc's POV
After I got out the shower I looked at my phone and I had a text notification it's from Alex.

Text Convo
Babe- Bae wyd rn?
Bae-just got out the shower bouta get dress wyd babe??
Babe-just got finished getting ready now I'm just waiting for u and all the girls to get here.
Bae-oh ok but I don't take that long to get dress and things I should be there in the next 20 or 25 mins
Babe-ok but don't take too long we don't want to be late Prom starts at 7:50 and its already a long drive
Bae- ok babe I won't and the limo will come get us from ur house right?
Babe-duh
Bae-ok then😂😂
Babe-😂😂😂 see u in a bit Bae 😍😘
Bae-ok😍😘

Still Roc POV
After I got done texting Alex I put on my under clothes and my tux and then I put on my cologne and I looked at the time and it said 6:40 after that I grabbed my phone and I went downstairs and my parents were waiting for me. They took pictures and drove me to Alex's house.They are coming in with me so they can take pics of me and Alex together.I knocked on the door and Alex's father answered.
AD(Alex Dad)- so your the young man my daughter Alex has been talking about correct?
Roc-yes sir that's me *roc said nervously*
AD-no need to be afraid young man just don't ever break my daughter's heart and we won't ever have a problem got it? *he said with a smile then a serious face*
Roc-I got it sir I understand.
AD-ok now u can come in*he said letting Roc in* u must be the young man's parents ?
RM- yes I'm Rosa
RD- and I'm Chres
AD-nice to meet you I'm Andre u can come on in*he said letting them in*

Roc's POV
After Alex's dad let me in I took a sit on the sofa listening in on the conversation my parent were having with my parents. Once they had finished talking and he let my parents in I asked him can he call Alex downstairs. He said yes and he yelled for her to come but instead of her coming downstairs her friends did. I asked them where was Alex they said she was coming down rn .once they told me that I saw Alex foot touch the first step from the way her heels looked from down here I can tell already that she looked stunning. After I few more steps I finally saw Alex's face and once I did my jaw dropped down to the floor because she looked amazing.

Alex-Roc?
Roc-....
Alex-Roc??
Roc-...
Alex-ROC??!!!
Roc-yes babe *he said snapping out of it*
Alex-I called ur name like a thousand times u didn't answer
Roc-I'm sorry it's just u looking stunning...beautiful...amazing
Alex-thank you Roc u look amazing urself *she said blushing*
Roc-thank u *he said staring at her*
Alex- no problem
Roc-oh I got u this*he pulls out a corsage*
Alex-AAAWW it's beautiful thank u
Roc-just like u...beautiful

After that yall took pictures after the other girls dates arrived and left to go to prom in the limo.
*After limo ride u arrive at Prom*
Roc-u ready for this?
Alex-so ready*she said walking into the building hand in hand with Roc*

After prom yall went to Roc's house bc ur spending the night he gave u pajamas to change into then u both got into his bed.You guys had a make-out session then pulled away.

Alex-tonight I had a blast.
Roc-ik me too.
Alex-all bc I spent the whole time with u
Roc-I had a great time with u too it wouldn't be right without u.....I love you😍❤️💍
Alex-I love you too*she went in for a kiss and he kissed back*
Roc-good night love
Alex-good night *she said blushing*

They cuddled and went to sleep.

Hope u liked it😘💯🎉