Chapter9:Prom Shopping(part2)

ALEX POV
*7:45 a.m.*
I just woke up and I decided not to go to school today,because I need to go get my nails,and hair done.I also need to get my dress,but Roc don't know Im skipping school today.My outfit for today is a Aaliyah muscle shirt thats black&red,some acid washed jean shorts,for shoes I am wearing my air jordans 11's,for makeup just my regular makeup look,but a black eye shadow,and for hair I just put it in a ponytail with my red bandana.
*20 mins later*
I got a text from Roc asking where am I,because he don't see me at school
~TEXT CONVO~
Roc~where are you?
Alex~Im not going to school today
Roc~why not?
Alex~I have to get my hair,and nails, done,and I also need to get my dress
Roc~well Im coming with you
Alex~you don't have to do that
Roc~but I want to
Alex~ok,just hurry I am bout to go in a few
Roc~ok,Im on my way
~TEXT CONVO END~
Ten minutes has passed and Roc still isn't here yet.Next thing I hear is someone knocking on the door,so I walked to the door and looked out the peep hole and saw Roc,so then I just opened the door,and let him in.
Roc~why you didn't tell me you was skipping school today?
Alex~because I didn't think you would care if I did
Roc~well I do*he said walking up to Alex and giving her a hug*
Alex~well my bad for not telling you*she said hugging him back*
Roc~I get worried about you,and I don't want nothing to happen to you,thats why I wanted to come here*he said letting go of Alex*
Alex~well we need to go
Roc~ok ,and what dress are you getting?
Alex~you will see when we get there
Roc~ok..LEGGO,but Im driving
Alex~k
*SKIPPING WHEN THEY ARE AT THE MALL*
Roc~so what store are we going to,so you can get your dress?
Alex~Macy's
Roc~ok*he sad grabbing Alex hand*
*They walked all the way to Macy's hand in hand,then they finally got there*
Alex~heres the dress*she said walking towards the dress*
Roc~that dress looks a little expensive,don't you think?
Alex~It is expesive,but I got the money
Roc~oh ok,just checking babygirl
Alex~ok let me go try it on real quick,and then we can go to the nail salon,and hair salon
Roc~ok
ROC POV
I was just waiting for Alex to try on the dress,and then five minutes later she came out the dressing room, my jaw almost dropped.
Alex~so Roc,whatcha think?
Roc~you look absolutely gorgeous in that dress*he said not keeping an eye of her*
Alex~lol..thank you that was sweet*she said walking towards him and giving him a kiss*
Roc~no problem baby*he said before kissing her back*
Alex~I just can't wait for prom*she said walking back to the dressing room
ALEX POV
Roc is the sweetest guy I have ever met,and been with.He just make me so happy when Im around him,and he cares about me so much.But right now I am heading to the cashier so I can buy the dress and leave.
Cashier Lady~hi,how can I help you?
Alex~yes please,I will like to buy this dress
Cashier Lady~nice chose,but it will be $1,010 please
Alex~here you go*she said handing her the money*
Cashier Lady~thank you and have a nice day*she said as she gave Alex the dress*
Alex~you to and thank you*she said giving the lady a smile then walking off*
*At the nails salon*
Roc~why do you look so happy all of a sudden?
Alex~I just can't be happy?
Roc~Im just asking,because ever since we started going out you have happier than ever
Alex~yea thats one answer
Roc~so there is more than one answer?
Alex~yes...
Roc~so whats the other answer then?
Alex~I will tell you later,let me get my nails done first..
Roc~ok I will be waiting on the answer,babe
Alex~k*she said getting in the chair ready to get her nails done*
*Am hour later*
I just got finished getting y nails done and they are almond shaped with the color of pink(the color of my dress),and a glittery black on my ring fingers.Since my appointment to get my hair done is for 5:45 and its 4:30, I decided to get my black designer heels from Macy's and then go to a cafe called the Dot(made up)until 5:30.
*SKIPPING AFTER ALEX GOT HER SHOES,AND NOW AT THE DOT*
Roc~you still never gave me my answer yet
Alex~do I have to tell you?
Roc~yes,you said you was going to tell me after you get your nails done
Alex~ok..well I am also happy,because prom is tomorrow and I get to spend the whole day with you
Roc~same,and you can sleep by my house if you want to,because my mom and dad isn't home for two whole weeks,they went to Miami to take a break from work.
Alex~well I will love to sleep over by your house,and I just want tomorrow to be romatic*she said grabbing Roc's hand*
Roc~me too*he said looking her in the eyes*
Alex~well we got to get going*she said looking at the time on her phone,which was 5:30*
Roc~ok babe lets go*he said getting out of his chair and walking out with Alex*
*AT THE HAIR SALON*
Hair Stylist~how do you want your hair?
Alex~I just want pin curls,so my hair can be curly tomorrow
Hair Stylist~ok let me just wash your hair,then blow dry it then put the pin curls in the you will be ready to go
Alex~ok
*A HOUR LATER*
Hair Stylist~ok Im done,that will be $50 ma'am
Alex~ok,here you go and thank you*she said as she gave the Hair Stylist the money*
*AFTER ALEX WAS DONE GETTING HER HAIR DONE SHE CHILLED BY ROC HOUSE FOR A BIT.THEY WATCHED A MOVIE,AND ROC DROVE ALEX HOME AND ALEX DID HE NIGHT ROUTINE AND FELL ASLEEP.ROC HE DID HIS NIGHT ROUTINE AS WELL AND FELL ASLEEP TOO*
----------PROM IS IN THE NEXT CHAPTER----------