Chapter 2:The Surprise!!!

ALEX POV
I am done doing my hair and getting dressed,right now I am just putting on some jewelry,and heading downstairs and telling my mom and dad that I am leaving in a couple of minutes.
ROC POV
I am done getting dressed and done doing my hair,but right now I am putting on my gold chain that say *SANTO* and my diamond earrings.I was heading downstairs and tell my parents I was bout to go, but then I got a text from Alex,while I was heading out the door, and to my car.
~TEXT CONVO~
Alex~Wya?
Roc~On my way..Im like 5 mins away
Alex~Ok..just checking
Roc~Ok...see u in a bit
Alex~K
~TEXT CONVO END~
*STILL ROC POV*
I pulled up at Alex house and I called her to tell her I was outside waiting for her. Alex came out the door looking fine as ever..
~Alex got in the car~
Roc~Wassup shawty
Alex~Sup
Roc~U ready for the surprise?
Alex~Yes,I have been waiting for the longest
Roc~Ok then lets go
I pulled up at the movies,Alex and I got out the car.
Alex~So this is my surprise?
Roc~No..now stop being impatient and stop asking me about the surprise please, you will see when we get there..ok?
Alex~Ok, and I noticed we got the same shoes on...lol
Roc~Oh yeah..we do,shoe twins..lol
Alex~Yup..ok now what movie are we seeing?
Roc~You wanna go see a funny movie or scary movie?
Alex~A funny movie,because all of the scary movies here I saw already, and they not even scary.
Roc~Ok,Think Like A Man 2 or Lets Be Cops ?
Alex~Umm..Lets Be Cops.
Roc~Ok
*Roc talking to the people that gives the tickets at the stand*
Roc~Can I get two tickets to Lets Be Cops
Worker Lady~That will be $10.49
Roc~Here you go*handing the lady the money*
Worker Lady~Here go your tickets*handing Roc the tickets*, hope you two enjoy the movie!
Roc~Thank you..enjoy your day
*ROC AND ALEX BOUGHT ONE LARGE POPCORN AND THERE OWN INDIVIDUAL DRINKS,THEN WENT TO GO WATCH THE MOVIE...THE MOVIE ENDED AROUND 9 GOING ON 10 P.M*
*IN THE CAR*
Roc~Ready for your surprise?
Alex~You know it..now lets go
Roc~Ok,lets go shawty
*AT THE BEACH*
ALEX POV
Its like 12 a.m . and we have been driving for hours.I took a lil nap and I saw Roc pull up at Venice Beach.I have always wanted to go to Venice Beach my whole life,and of course Roc would know,because I tell him that a lot.
Alex~Roc ..OMG..NO YOU DIDN'T JUST BRING ME HERE?
Roc~I knew you wanted to come here almost your whole life,so I wanted to be the one to do it..YPUR WELCOME..BTW
Alex~OH YEAH..THANK YOU..YOU ARE THE MOST AMAZING BESTFRIEND ANY GIRL CAN HAVE*I said as I hugged him*
Roc~No problem..it was nothing really
Alex~ Whatever..it is something to me,because of all my bestfriend hard work..
Roc~You wanna walk on the boardwalk for a while then get in the water,but not our whole body, just our legs?
Alex~OF COURSE!!
Roc~OK..LEGGO
*ALEX GOT ON ROC BACK AS HE STARTED WALKING THE BOARDWALK,AND AFTER THEY WALKED FOR A WHILE THEY GOT IN THE WATER AND ROC DROVE ALEX HOME*
STILL ALEX POV
I had the most amazing time today..
After that I did my night routine and went to sleep..
**~HOPE U LIKED IT~**