Chapter 1:The Day I Tried Something New

ROC POV
Today is the second to last day of school(today is Friday also),and I'm graduating in three weeks.I had my eye on this fine girl,her name is Alexandria Ramirez, she is my bestfriend.I don't know if she notice that I like her or fell in love with her.I'm in my third hour (MATH),me and Alexandria have been talking for like ten minutes now.
Roc:Whats ur favorite color?
Alex(Alexandria):Pink and Black,what about u?
Roc:Black and Blue.
Alex:Thats some nice colors...lol
Roc:So Alex(short for alexandria),I was wondering if u wanna hang out after school today..since we became like bestfriends now?
Alex:Ummm...sure but u gotta pick me up at 7 o'clock.
Roc:Ok no problem..
Alex:So where are we going?
Roc:Its gonna be a surprise..ok
Alex:Ok..but u know I hate surprises,well sometimes...lol
........4:30 END OF SCOOL..TIME TO HAVE FUN.....
ALEX (ALEXANDRIA)POV
So Roc is taking me out tonight and I kinda like him.Hopefully he feels the same way.
Right now i am trying to find an outfit to wear,because I take forever to find an outfit
.....10 mins later...
The outfit I decided to wear *A pink crop top that says I WOKE UP LIKE THIS..FLAWLESS in black letters with white lining,and for bottoms I am wearing high-waisted acid washed shorts and for shoes I decided to wear my air jordans 12 retro taxi jordans,and for my hair its gonna be beachy-loose curls.
...NOW ITS 5:30 so I am going to take a shower do my hair ,put on my makeup,and get dressed and be ready to head out ..CAN'T WAIT FOR THE SURPRISE..
ROC POV
Its now like 5:32 and I'm wearing a Tupac crew neck,acid washed jean shorts that stopped to my knees and my air jordan 11 retro gamma blue.So I am just bout to take a shower, give my hair that curly look, get dressed and then head out to go pick up Alex.