CHAPTER 1- THE MIDNIGHT CREEPERS

©
Copyright 2015 All Rights Reserved

In other words, don't copy my book, it's called plagiarism and also, cause some people, like me, do not appreciate when other people (apparently the ones without an imagination)copy our ideas. That is not nice if you copy me and therefore I will be upset and mad. So please don't copy my story, thank you!! lol

Hi everyone! I really hope you enjoy this book. I just wanted to warn you all that this book will contain bad language. Also there will be cliche scenes, so if you don't like neither, I suggest you not comment anything dumb (negative comments), and simply not read this book.

Anyways, enjoy.......

The Midnight Creepers.
______________________________
CHAPTER 1- THE MIDNIGHT CREEPERS

Hannah's P.O.V
______________________________

Everybody talked about them. They said they were dangerous. If you disrespected them... they'd kill you. Was it true? I didn't know. Was I afraid of these 'Midnight Creepers' heck yeah, who wouldn't be afraid of them when everybody would warn you about them.

My mother and I expected something better than dangerous delinquents living in our neighborhood. I mean we came out here looking for greater opportunities and instead we're living in a place were we can get killed by this gang who apparently everybody says is dangerous.

The lady living next to us told us that they were not bad like everybody said. Everybody thought she was nuts for saying that. But, she wasn't nuts, she was actually a nice lady that believed there was good in every single thing in life.

I moved away from my beloved home and the only cousins I had and now I find out that where I live, is dangerous. Oh and did I forget to mention I do not have any siblings so if anything ever happens when my mom isn't home, I am practically dead, therefore my life pretty much sucks.

If anybody would have warned us earlier I would of said no, heck no. I don't mean to sound snobby and ungrateful but I would of  never agreed to move in England.

I have no friends, no siblings, no dad, I don't know how to defend myself. Yes, you can say I'm useless or stupid, I really don't care.

The neighbour came over to have tea with my mom and I heard her say that they were four young boys who were in Year 12 and so was I.

"Oh so do they attend Almerald High School?" my mother asked Mrs. Lucy.

"I honestly don't know" Mrs. Lucy said sincerely.

"Hannah we can try an online school" my mother suggested.

"No mom, I am going to be fine. The school is private. I'm sure there won't be any problems. Besides, I can try to defend myself" I told my mom.

"That's very true, it looks like this young lady can defend herself" Mrs. Lucy said reassuringly. I appreciated because my mom felt safe enough to let me attend that school.

I wondered around the house to choose my room and I got the room that was next door to the lady who people thought was crazy.

My room had clear double doors. opened it  there was a little balcony. Right across my balcony was an exact same one a few feet away. Who's room could that be? Didn't she live by herself?(the "nuts" lady). I just shrugged off my thoughts closing the double doors and locked it.

***
It was Saturday and the night was hot. I got up and decided to open the doors. Ahh finally fresh air. The air felt so good. Without thinking I turned my head to the balcony. On it, were four bodies smoking. I coughed on accident and they all turned my way. They all wore black or white and they looked tall, handsome, muscular.

Are those the midnight creepers? It can't be. That's were the "nuts" lady lives. Did they break into her house?

I walked back inside my room minding my own business and locked the clear double doors. When I peeked out they weren't there no more. I had just seen them. I had just seen the people everybody talked about.

I saw The Midnight Creepers.

A/N

Hey guys.  What did you think of my first chapter? Comment, follow, and like my chapters guys. Thank you all for reading my story, I hope you enjoy.