Jealous - Dean X Reader (Part Two)

Brad had called you, like he said. You were getting ready to go, sifting through some of the new clothes you had bought yourself. You picked up the black cocktail dress, it had a low back, the front gave a view of your ample chest. (Image Above- Dress). You slipped it on and even pulled out black high heels. (Image Above- Shoes). You did your make up, and smiled to yourself. "Damn, I look good."

Dean knocked on your motel door, you opened the door and smiled at him. "Hey--- what in hell are you wearing?" He asked.

"A dress, you like?" You twirled around for him to see it.

"(Y/n), you can't really be going out with... him." He said, you could see he was trying to control his temper.

"I am." You grabbed your leather jacket and your clutch, you only use it when you need it. "See you later!" You walked past him, making sure to sway your hips.

Dean watched you walk away, his pants became tight and constricting. You looked so damn hot in the dress, he wondered if you knew what you were doing to him.

He wanted to tell you how he felt. He wanted to know what it was like to have you under him. Have your breasts in his hands as he made you feel like a woman. He wanted to feel your legs wrapped tightly around his waist as he rode you through the night. He wanted to hear you scream his name, he wanted to be the one to push you over the edge. He wanted you to be his.

♤     ♤     ♤

You waited outside the place where Brad said to meet up. He looked at you, you could see his eyes grow dark with lust. "Hey," you smiled.

"Hello, my, don't you look good." He smirked. You placed a hand on the small of your back as you gave your cheek a light kiss.

"So, what is the plan?" You smiled.

"Well, I was thinking a nice dinner then we go to my place. But, now... I say we skip the food and go to my place." He said with a smirk, his voice dripping with lust.

"Well, take me there." You whispered huskily in his ear. You heard him gulp as he walked you to his apartment down the road.

♤   ♤   ♤

Dean looked at the time, almost midnight. You hadn't returned yet. Dean was becoming worried. His cell phone rang.

"Hello?"

"Dean! Help! Demon--" the line went dead.