Sam- Arguments (Part Four)

RECAP:

Sam began to piece together what happened. It had something to do with the books. "I'll find you, (y/n). Then, I'll never let you go."

No one knew where you were. Hell, you didn't either. You were tied to a kitchen chair in a old cabin. That much you knew.

All the windows were boarded up to keep the sun out. Vampires. You thought, your mouth hurt due to the gag tied tightly around your head, keeping you quiet.

Stupid, why did I stay here this long? You asked yourself. You looked around, moving slowly in your chair.

The door opened and you met the eyes of... Sam. He ran to you, quickly getting you free. "Sam?"

He kissed your head as he picked you up, "Dean is keeping watch, let's get you safe." He said. You nodded and leaned into hid chest.

You were so relieved to see him, you were calm as he passed the beheaded vamps.

Dean was in the car, as soon as you and Sam were in the backseat he took off dpwn the dirt path.

***

Sam cleaned your cuts and bandaged them up. He hadn't said anything, to you, not since the cabin.

"Sam, please, say something." You whispered.

"(y/n), come back with us." He said. You smiled, and pressed your chapped lips against his soft ones.

"I will." You smiled.