Fights - Gabriel X Reader

Dedicated to @the_cuddlymoose

You were snuggled on the couch with Gabriel, yes, the archangel Gabriel. You had your head on his chest, his arms were holding you to him. He rested his chin on your head.

Gabriel took a deep breath, he could smell the scent of your (favorite scent) shampoo. He closed his eyes, letting himself relax against your small frame.

You could feel the heat of his wings, well you could see them, you could see all the angel's wings. It was just something you could do, ever since you were three. That gift was the reason your parents were murdered, but of it wasn't for this gift, you would never had met the winchesters.

"(y/n)," Gabriel said. "I have to get going, they are on their way back." The brothers didn't know about you and Gabriel. You pulled out of his arms, and looked at him.

"Can't we tell them?"

"No." He said. You stood and looked at him.

"Gabe! Why not." You asked.

"Because then Castiel will know, then the other angels will. Don't you know, I'd be taken as a joke! For being with a mortal hunter, who got her family murdered." He said. Your eyes widened and hot tears burned in your eyes. You grabbed your coat and ran from the motel. You shoved past the brothers.

"(y/n)!" They both yelled to you. You ignored them, and ran more. You kept running, the tears ran down your face. Your heart was broken, you didn't know why he snapped at you.

* * *

You found a small bar, and entered it. You sat at the bar, the bartender, who looked like Matt Boomer. You gave him a weak smile, "A beer." You said. He handed it to you.

"On me." He smiled.

"Thanks." You said. You drank your beer and watched the crowd come and go. Your heart breaking as you watched the happy couples.

How was that?

I have more being written. My computer crashed and deleted all of them. My favorite one I wrote was lost.... I am sorry.... but... keep requesting.