Chapter 13

2 weeks

Dates and dates and more dates with Kyle, I'm happy. I think. Schools going okay I guess, it's almost over though, I don't know how to feel about that. Summer is getting closer and closer each day and I don't think I could be dreading it more than I already am.

Hard to believe, I know, that someone could possibly hate summer, everyones favorite time of the year (besides Christmas of course). I just don't see what all the hypes about. Its always extremely hot and considering that I lack enthusiasm to do anything in hot weather, its not exactly the ideal season for me. I prefer the cold, where you can wear a really comfy sweater and drink coffee and tea and watch movies all day and its considered okay. What are you supposed to do to cool off in the summer, go to the pools? Where even though you applied a whole thing of sunscreen, you still get burned, no thanks. I won't even get into how harmful the suns rays can be, but only because I don't want to sound like i'm making excuses.

Summer's besides the point right now, Levi has been on my mind for the last two weeks and I don't know what to do. No, i'm not dumb, I know I could just call him, I don't know, maybe i'm just worried about what he'll say, what he'll ask. Alright maybe I am dumb. I feel bad, worried even, whats his reason? Why hasn't he called me? Okay no, I'm not going to have those thoughts. Geez, I'm disgusting myself.

I would probably punch myself in the face if I wasn't in the middle of class. Of course that didn't stop my phone from ringing, thankfully no one was even here, mentally of course. Even the professor was staring blankly at the wall. I dug through my bag to get my phone, which was of course underneath everything. To my surprise, it wasn't cracked into a million pieces. Levi's name flashed on the screen, not a phone call.

Call me after class.