Camila made me sit with them for the rest of the interview though and stayed on my lap. Fans would aww every time we did something they thought was cute and before we knew it the girls had done meet and greet and we're going back to the dressing room.

"That question really upset me" Camila sighed as she sat on the couch that was in the room. The other girl were doing their own thing so I sat beside her, willing to let her let everything out and just talk. "I mean, how could he even think it was reasonable to ask that, he over stepped the line and the fact he made you out to be the bad person was the worst part. He didn't make you think you were the bad person did he?" Camila asked me worried. I shook my head.

"I thought about it but only for a second, your little speech made me not question myself" I said. Camila smiled and cupped my cheeks pulling me in for a quick kiss. She rubbed her thumb on my cheek as she continued talking.

"Okay good, that's what I was hoping for. It just really made me upset that he could ask those things and to your face as well y'know" Camila said. I pecked her lips.

"He was trying to get rid of me" I said, Camila looked at me confused. "He liked you obviously so he was trying to convince you that I was no good and to get rid of me" I said. I realised this during he interview when he kept starring at Camila and giving me the evil eye.

"But he's like 30" Camila said. I laughed.

"He's actually 23, I found it out from Dinah" I laughed.

"But you aren't 'no good' Y/N, you're amazing and you're my love" Camila said. I smiled at her. I noticed Steven walk in from the corner of my eye making me sigh. Suddenly Camila grabbed the back of my neck and pulled me in to kiss her. I don't know what she was doing but I liked it. The kiss got heated and a cough made us pull away. "Mine" Camila whispered out of breath.

"Yours" I whispered back. We turned to see everyone looking at us, Steven looked angry for some reason. He doesn't even know the girl yet he's already jealous. Although I was this morning even though I knew Camila liked me so I can't talk.

"Guys as hot as that was, Mila we have to take a picture with him" Dinah said making Camila and I laugh. Camila got up and stood on the end as they took the picture. He hugged each girl, Camila last. I don't know what he was doing but he started leaning in. Camila back away pushing him away as well.

"Woah woah what are you doing?" Camila asked weirded out. I stood up and walked over to Camila who quickly grabbed on to me.

"It's just- never mind" he said. He said one last bye before walking out.

"I hate this, why would he try to even do that? Why did Charlie do what he did? I just don't understand, why can't people just leave me to be happy with you, you're the only person that makes me happy and their trying to tear us apart" Camila began sobbing. All the girls looked at me worried. I pulled Camila closer to me as she sobbed into my shirt. I kissed her head and held her tight. Camila was gripping on to me for dear life. 

"It's okay baby, I'm still here and I'm not going anywhere okay?" I said. Camila nodded and pulled away slightly. I wiped the tears from under her eyes. "Can you smile for me? I love your smile" I said. Camila gave me a small smile. I leaned in to kiss her and felt her smile grow. I pulled away and saw a big smile on her face. "There we go" I said making her laugh.

"God I love you" Camila said.

"I love you to now come on let's get out of this building before he comes back or something" I said. I picked up Camila's bag for her and we all walked out.

Camila's POV
Y/N fell asleep on the car journey back to the hotel where more interviews would take place. She looked so peaceful. I ran my hands through her hair as her head was on my lap and she was lying across the back seats. I saw a notification on my phone from Dinah so I opened it.

@DinahJane97: Sleeping Beauty and then there's Camila......... Love these two love birds

I laughed and faved and retweeted while saving the picture before looking back down at Y/N. She always knows how to make me feel better. I feel safer around her than anyone else. I can't believe that Steven person would even try to do something like that even when I made out with her in front of him for like 5 minutes. Some people will never make sense to me. Y/N does, now. I've almost finished the first Journal. Then I'll read the next. I've learnt so much about her with just that book and the fact that she was so open with me makes me love her even more which I though was impossible. I don't know what it is and it's only been around two months but I just have this feeling that I'm going to spend the rest of my life with her. That there were going to be some tough times but she's my soul mate and I'm going to be with her for the rest of my life. We will get through everything that's thrown at us. The future is looking bright for me and it's all because of her.