"It's just that guy was like starring at you the whole time, it's like he was undressing you with his eyes and it makes me sick to my stomach to even think about his hands on you" I said. Camila's facial expression softened from the worried one she wore before.

"Y/N, I don't like the fact people have made you so insecure, you shouldn't feel this way and I will do everything in my power to make you feel secure with yourself. Don't doubt your ability to keep me because I'm already yours, and only yours. No matter how any other guy or girl looks at me, the way you look at me is the only one that matters to me and my mom says you look at me like I'm the only girl in the world you can see and that's what I want. You're what I want" Camila finished before pulling me in to kiss her. It was short and sweet.

Only minutes later the girls were walking out and sitting on some stalls placed on the small stage. I stood off to the side to watch them do their thing. They were amazing as always, it was just the interview part I was worried about. They started off with a few questions from people in the audience which were just the basic questions any fan usually asks. Then Mr Starring Steven went on and sat on an extra stool by the end.

"So let's start with how are you girls?" He asked. There were mumbled goods thrown around making me laugh a little. "You guys have been very busy lately, how's that been?" He asked. Ally took the question.

"It's been tiring but great, we just finished up tour which was really fun and we all enjoyed a lot and I think we're just looking forward to going home now for a bit and getting some down time with our families" Ally said, the other girls agreed with a nod.

"Yeah and there also been a lot of stuff in the press going round recently, do you want to explain any of it or clear anything up? You want to talk about any of it" Steven asked. The question we were all waiting for.

"Not really" Lauren mumbled in to the mic making everyone but Steven laugh as he sat there waiting for an answer. The girl looked confused thinking he would move on but he wasn't backing down any time soon. "There isn't anything to clear up or explain, it's all out there" Lauren said. Steven still stayed quiet waiting for them to continue.

"Nosey much" I mumbled to myself but the three girls who were sitting close to where I was starting laughing after hearing me.

"Is something funny?" The interviewer looked over to the three girls and I. Why is he so nosey? "Oh is that Y/N I see" he said. I gave a small wave. "Would you like to speak about it?" Steven asked.

"I don't think I have any choice" I replied.

"Not really" Steven said. I walked over and Camila got up letting me sit on her stall as she sat on my lap. The crowd aww'd a bit as Camila handed me her mic.

"Well this is going to be a boring interview if we don't just get this question over with" I started. The crowd laughed s bit. "So I don't think any thing has to be cleared up or anything has to be said really, some things just got a little out of hand and people got hurt, there's nothing to be said really" I said. Some of the crowd cheered.

"But you seem to attract a lot of people who want to hurt you, don't you see that as a problem for the safety of the girls, especially Camila?" Steven asked. Who is this guy?. Everyone, including the audience looked at Steven confused, some even booed. Camila quickly grabbed the mic from my hand.

"I don't really understand the question, Y/N is not effecting the safety of any of us, we have amazing security and Y/N actually saved me in that situation, I feel safer around Y/N than I do with most people, the situation that happened wasn't great, we didn't want it to get out but people have seen what happened. Someone has ruin their career because of what happened that day and we both forgive him, we all do, it was a mistake and I, sure he won't make it again. It is wrong of you to call out Y/N for being the bad person in this situation because it's the complete opposite. Nothing has to be cleared up, it's all pretty clear in the footage" I've never seen Camila like this before. She wasn't angry, she seemed more upset than angry and she seemed driven to get her point across. This is why I love her. Steve shut up about it after that which I was grateful for.