He's Only a friend // Harlow

To be completely honest, I wasn't exactly looking forward to going back over to Joe and Caspar's. I didn't want to be asked questions about the nightmare I had and I most definitely didn't want to embarrass myself in Joe's vlog. However, hanging out with Joe and Caspar always made me feel happy which is a feeling that was beginning to become foreign to me.

"Caspar and I haven't decided on something to do today because we are waiting for a friend to come round. She's our new neighbor and she's going to be making an appearance in both of our main channel videos! This vlog will be up before then though, so you guys can look forward to that." I hear Joe's voice muffling through the door. A smile creeps onto my face when he talks about me. Before opening the door, I quickly check my appearance in my mirror. Got to look good for the fans!I take a deep breath and open the door.

"Yoooo! There she is!" Joe exclaims pointing the camera towards me. Shit I should have prepared something to say.

"Hello there sugglets!" I say giving my best smile possible.

"So guys, this is Harlow, or as I call her, Lo. She lives next door and is really annoying." Joe explains to the camera.

"Hey!" I pout. Am I really annoying?

"I'm just joking!" Joe chuckles turning the camera to me once again. I better get used to this.

"Don't be mean to Harlow!" Caspar says in a gruffly voice. His face is scrunched up making him look like a raisin. It's actually really adorable.

"Ya! Don't be mean to me." I add joining Caspar by the couch.

"I'm sorry! I was just joking!" Joe fake cries into the camera.

"This just got real weird." I giggle falling back onto the couch, or what I thought would be the couch...

"Ow!" I hear Caspar scream. How did I not notice Caspar sitting down behind me?

"Hello there?" I say awkwardly now that I'm laying on Caspar's lap.

"Hey." Caspar smirks with a sexy expression. Hold up, did I just say sexy? I look up to see Joe staring at us. He was still holding the vlogging camera and it was pointed at us, but he was almost frozen in place. His facial expression was blank, maybe a hint of Jealousy? But I couldn't be sure.

"Okay," I sigh quickly rolling off of Caspar, "What are we doing today?" Joe was still staring, but only at Caspar. It sort of looked like a glare.

"Am I missing something?" I ask pointing to the two of them. Maybe they had an argument before I came here?

"Oh uh no. I was just thinking." Joe clears his throat. Weird.

"I say we order pizza" Caspar suggests pulling on my hand to sit back down on the couch. I sit down beside him and go onto my phone.

"Oh! We should go to the trampoline place!" Joe shouts excitedly.

"Thats like an hour away." Caspar whines resting his head on my shoulder.

"I'm down." I smile and Joe smiles back. Tingles flutter throughout my body. Stop it Harlow! He's a freind, and will always just be a friend.

"Awesome. Let's get ready then." Joe says more to me than his camera. I lift Caspar's head from his shoulder and he gives me a pout.

"I need to change." I tell him so he'll let me leave.

"But you look fine." Caspar smiles making me blush a bit.

"If I wear this shirt than I'll expose myself to the world." I laugh pointing to my flowy shirt. Girls, you understand. Never where a loose fitting shirt on any sort of trampoline.