First Day

Jermaine in MM

Bria's P.O.V.

"Baby hurry up let's go Daddy is gonna be here in a little bit. " I shouted to Jeremy. I just finished up Jhene's hair and I was putting her backpack on. 

It's their first day of kindergarten. 

"I coming momma." Jeremy yelled with his shoes and bag in his hand. "Baby your suppose to put these on by yourself." I said putting him on the couch so I could do it. "I can't tie momma. " He replied. 

I looked at him and smiled, "Its okay big man Daddy can teach you." He smiled back. He sniffed really hard. "Boogie that's not good, Princess go get your brother a tissue." I said. "Yes momma." Jhene said running off to the bathroom. 

I put on his shoes and bag. He loved Superman and His sister Doc McStuffins. She says she wants to be a doctor just like her and of course a princess.

Jhene gave me the toilet paper , I put it to Jermaines nose. "Blow like an elephant Boogie " I instructed . He did as told. 

I tossed away the tissue. 

"Momma are we gonna spend the night at Daddy and Ms. Myia house?" Jhene asked looking up at me. "If Daddy says so then yes Princess. " I responded. 

"Yay! Ms. Myia put colors on my face Momma I look like a real princess!" Jhene said jumping up and down. "What kind of colors?" I asked looking at her. She stopped jumping and covered her mouth. "You know you arent allowed to put stuff on your face Jenny , thats why your face gets itchy." I said . She sighed and looked down. "But I wanna look pretty like Momma and Ms. Myia." She said. "Aww baby. " I cooed picking her up. "You are very beautiful you dont need that nasty stuff on you. " I said kissing her face. She then brightened up into a smile. 

"I want momma kissy too!!" Jermaine shouted throwing his arms up. Thats my lil man for you, always wanting momma's love. 

I picked him and kissed them back and forth , pretending I was eating them, and they were just laughing. 

Then my phone rang. 

Baby Daddy written across the screen. 

"Look guys its Daddy." I said bending over to answer it. 

(TT = The Twins)

B; Hey

TT; Goodmorning Daddyyy!!

K; Goodmorning Babies. Y'all ready for school?

TT; Yes 

K; Good I'm downstairs. 

B; We're on our way. 

Then I hung up. 

I grabbed my purse and each of the kids hands. 

I still lived in an apartment, a bigger one, but still an apartment. 

I had my scrubs on today for work and my curls were thrown into a messy bun , but still presentable.

We walked past Ms. Eleanor's home. She was outside watering her little plants. "Say GoodMorning " I told the twins. "GoodMorning Ms. Elly. " They said together waving at her. She waved back and smiled, "GoodMorning Angels." 

Sometimes when I'm off the kids like to help her with her plants. Jhene more looks then actually anything. Jermaine is the one that likes to get down and dirty. 

They walked down the stairs careful with each step .

Then we saw Kayla's white BMW . 

"Daddy!!" The kids shouted dragging me to the car. Kayla got out the car and ran to them. She knelled down and hugged them both. She kissed their faces. "Look at My Babies." She said. 

"Daddy, Daddy are we going to your house tonight??" Jhene asked after Kayla pulled away and grabbed her hand. Jermaine chose to stay with me. Kayla looked back at me. I just shrugged my shoulders. "Uhh I dont know Princess maybe tomorrow?" she said looking down at Jhene. 

"Oh.." Jhene said putting her head down. 

Kayla just kept quiet, as did I. 

Me and Kayla both came to the agreement that we need to drop the kids off together since its their first day. 

I walked to Kayla's car and opened the backseat and of course there was Myia chillin in the passenger. Like really. I dont hate her , but I dont like her either. 

I went in first in the middle and then put Jermaine in his high chair. While Kayla was putting Jhene in I was just mugging her and I know she could feel it. 

"Hey Briana." Myia said. "Hey Myia. " I replied. 

"Goodmorning Ms. Myia" The twins sang. "GoodMorning Babies. " Myia responded. 

Then Kayla went in the drivers seat and we were off.