Epilouge

No P.O.V
Percy and Annabeth walked happily along the beach. Ever since the Hogwarts incident they have been inseprable they even bought an apartment togther in New Rome.
-Flashback-
No one's P.O.V
A blonde man and woman appeared. "My daughter! Who did this?!? Answer me Sea spawn!" She exclaimed furious. She turned to Percy with a fire in her eyes but it softened when she saw Percy by Annabeth murmering to her softly and ergently telling her to hand on. "HIM!" Percy exclaimed looking up and pointing to the two Durmstang boys. "Why?" Someone called. "Our parents wre killed in the battle between Hogwarts and Voldemort so we killed two important people." One boy said. "Well you hurt and possibly killed Annabeth meaning you die." Piper said. "Same for Lucy and Natsu they are the best of friends." Erza says. "I can't heal her! I need at least another healer!" Apollo yelled. Luckily at that moment Selene ran out along with Wendy carrying Lucy. "It wont work I cant do it. Selene said she could help Lucy and Annabeth off of the brink of death." Wendy said. "Umm...would't they be dead already?" A hogwarts student asked. "Please be quiet. They probably may have a better chance of staying alive longer than some others." Wendy said. "Okay here I go. DIVINE HEALING! TURN BACK THE TIME OF LUCY HEARTFILIA'S AND ANNABETH CHASES'S LIFE BY TEN MINUTES!" Selene yelled. "This will sadly not heal the wound but if you work quickly they will survive." She eplained. "I guess that's where I come in." Apollo said closing the wound. But it wouldn't work fully so Selene roughly pushed him out of the way. "HEALING BREATH!" She whispered and the wounds healed. (A/n she is not using her goddess powers.)
-Flashback ends-
So they came back and were invited to be gods so stuff like this won't happen again. Percy is now the god of Heroes, Loyalty, Friends, bravery, Perserverance, and as he requested sassiness and blue food. Annabeth is goddess of Wits, Level headedness (made that up), and protector of young children at her request. Percy was also invited to be King of gods but only once he marries. Percy plans on asking Annabeth as he had already bought the ring before their Hogwarts adventure. Percy has gone through the precautions like asking Mr.Chase for his daughters hand then asking Lady Athena if he may marry her daughter.
Percy's P.O.V
Now or never. I spun around to face Annabeth. "Percy what's wrong?" She asked. "Nothing I just wanted to ask you soemthing come with me." I said dragging her into the lake willing myself and her dry. I created an air bubble so she could breathe. "Percy what is all this abou?" Annabeth asked me. "Well listen I want to stop dating but before you kill me listen first." I said. Annabeth's eyes filled with hurt and tears. It hurt me but this is how i'm giong to propose hopefully this doesn't backfire. I pulled out the ring box and got down on one knee.
"Annabeth Chase you have been my bestfriend since age tweleve and my beautiful, wonderful girlfriend since age sixteen. I have gone through alot these past years and you were with me through it all. My love for you is so strong I can't live without you. When I almost lost you during the battle against Kronos my world fell, then I almost lost you to The Mark of Athena, and finally earlier this year at Hogwarts. I don't want that to happen again. I want to be with you for the rest of my now immortal life. You are my other half. So will you Annabeth Chase do me a great honor by marryingme and becoming Annabeth Jackson?" I asked.
Annabeth was crying. Something I rarley see. She closed the distance between us and kissed me. "Of course Seaweed brain any more stupid questions." I smiled a giant smile and spun her in a circle and we had the third best underwater kiss ever.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Ha as if I'd leave it like that. Though that is a good ending.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Annabeth's P.O.V
When Percy said he didn't want to date me I have to admit I wanted to cry. Percy is my everything. I can't live without him. He is my second half but then he proposed and I cried. So now I'm rushing aroud camp with my hand hidden in my jacket sleve. Well actually it's Percy's giant Goode High Swim team sweatshirt.
I found Piper in the training arena with Jason. So I did something that is not like me but hey I just got engaged who cares. I shot my right hand out and grabbed Piper by the collar and dragged her to the portal that separtes the two camps. "WHA-? Annabeth? Why?" She asked. "Lets find Hazel and Frank and Leo explanations come later." I said. "What about Jason?" Piper asked. "Piper I dragged you away knowing Jason would follow so split up to find them and meet me at Bunker Nine where Leo is probably at." I said. Right now Percy is at his mom's so I get to tell the rest of the Seven then we tell both camps togther.
-le time skip-
We all sat at Bunker Nine, minus Percy. "So why are we here?" Frank asked. "Well you see Percy told me he doesn't want to date anymore." I said earning gasps and a faint, Hazel. "WHAT?!?!" "UGH MY MOM PROBABLY INFLUENCED HIM!" I stopped them before they did anything irrational. "BUT he did give me this. You're looking at future Mrs.Jackson." I said revealing my beautiful engagment ring. (In media) Everyone crowded around the engagment ring. "Wow congratulations!" They exclaimed. "Thank you but I have to go see Sally now." I said dissapearing in a flash of light.
Percy's P.O.V
I was walking to my mom's apartment when Annabeth Jackson or at least soon to be Annabeth Jackson joined me. "You know Seaweed Brain you can teleport." She said. "Yea but I want the exorcise." I responded as we stopped infront of my mom's door. I opened it slowly. "Hello? Mom?" I called. "Percy!" I heard then before I knew it I was trapped in a bear hug. "Hey mom. Annabeth is here too." I said. She hugged Annabeth who gently hugged back. My mother grabbed her hands and started checking her for injuries. Then seemed to feel the cold of metal on my beautiful Fiancee's hand. "What? Oh my goodness my baby is getting married oh so much planning, and blue cookies and.....Oh Paul! Paul! PAUL!!!!" My mom called. Paul came into the room. "Yes?" He asked. "Oh Paul! Percy asked Annabeth to marry him my baby is growing so fast." She cried in Paul's shoulder. "Don't forget to invite all of your friends and family." My mom said. Oh mabey I should invite Carter. Drew told me he lives in Brooklyn and that she would show me where. Time to visit my old friend.......
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Oh my gosh the book is done! Mabey I'll make a sequal. If you want one comment thank you for reading this book it means alot to me! Byeeeee!!!!!!!