Chapter Three

Piper's p.o.v

As the others and I made our way to buy or browse we stumbled upon a joke shop. The boys wanted to check it out and after a few minutes of pleading the boys got their wish. The shop's name was really hard to read (A/N what I mean is I forgot the name. Comment if you know) so I gave up. When we entered we were pronounced on by two gingered haired men(A/N if I already did not say this I will again, anyone dead is alive). "Hello. I am Fred Weasly and this is my brother George." One of the men said. Then Annabeth's head snapped up. "Are you by any chance related to Ron Weasly?" She inquired. The twin nodded muttering what sounded like the word "sadly". All of a sudden a plump gingered hair woman walked in followed by two men, ginger hair of course, who were older than the twins. "Flirting are you boys?" One man said winking. I thought Jason would say something But it turns out all the boys had scattered across the joke shop.  The other boy winked knowingly at Fred and George knowingly then said, "If there are to many I would not mind some." At first me and the other girls were taken aback until he winked at us showing he was only joking. I smiled wanly at him. By this time the woman looked very angry. "Charlie and Bill  Weasly  you stop this right now. These are nice young ladies  who do not need harrassment." She yelled. Yet this did not even cause a glance from the boys who were still engrossed in the jokes. All the boys, embarrassed, said mom. "Actually Mrs.Weasly it is fine they just joking. Besides if they were not they would have to deal with the fact that we have boyfriends." Calypso said sweetly. Mrs.Weasly looked shocked for a minute then smiled at us. At that time the boys walked over. "Ready to go Beauty Queen?" Jason asked. I rolled my eyes but nodded.

-------------

Two days later

We walked up to platform 9 confused about where platform 9 3/4 was. Soon we spotted the Weasly's with a black haired boy and a girl with brown busy hair. Oh yeah they were with Annabeth when we found her. The kids ran through the wall signaling that it probably led to where we wanted to be so I nudged Annabeth and pointed to the wall. Taking my hint we all discreetly walked through the wall and were greeted with the sight of a train a big train that read Hogwarts Express.

Mina's p.o.v

After we left The Leaky Cauldron Serena would not stop saying this guy gave her an evil smile. I did not believe her and thought she was just being paranoid. By the time Serena calmed down we were at the platform. Artemis to us to walk into the wall. I didn't think it would work until a group of eight kids walked through the wall and dissapeared. With newfound confidence I strode over to the wall with all of my belongings and appeared on the other side. Soon the other Scouts joined me. We boarded the train and found an empty compartment. Soon we were joined by two others, a boy and a girl. "Oh hello." Amy said pleasantly. "I am Amy and this is Mina, Rita, Rei, and Pri-Serena." Oh no, I thought, Amy almost said Princess Serena. The boy seemed to notice But then shrugged it off. "I'm Jason Grace and this is Piper McLean."

A/N Mwahhaha. Cliffie. Just kidding. Besides it would not be a cliffie anyways.

We sat on the train in silence until there was an ear splitting shriek. It was coming from outside the train. Jason was telling us to leave But then a griffin's face appeared in the window.

A/N now it's a Cliffie. I am evil. Something insulting happened while I was editing:

Me:Lalala

My dog looks around.

Me: Lalala

My dog starts barking at me then howls until I stop.