migraine

"Ohhhh lord why do u have such a terrible migraine" All said clutching both his hands to his ears.

"Morning my love" he heard hiss wife's voice behind him

Looking behind him was his wife lying down with the most revealing robe which left more to the imagination.

"What are you doing here" he asked still suffering the pain from the migraine.

She rolled over while tracing her fingers on his biceps.

"Do you remember when the first face you saw was me....ohhhh how you loved it when you woke up with me pleasing your little member"she said while slipping her other hand under.

"O--hhh God Geneviéve" his face clouded with lust mixed with the excruciating migraine.

He rolled over and pinned her down.

"You like it don't you" she whispered in his ear.

"Oh what good days"she frantically sighed.

"Explain why I have such a headache that is making all the bones in my head feel like they're ripped out" he said while trailing kissed down her neck.

"I see you want to play this game....can you handle the heat?"she asked while raising one eyebrow.

"I should be asking you, you cold hearted woman" he said as be smiled and knocked his firhead gently with her.

Both still breathing the same air.

"It takes one to know one dear" she said as she smirked.

Slipping one finger under her thigh and massaging her entrance.

She suddenly shut her thighs and looked up to him and started bursting out into fits of laughter..

"Get your finger out of my thighs" as she rolled over and looked at him still lauging while he carried a stricken,turned on look mixed with a confused look if that is possible wrapped in one.

"I still see you haven't changed....you need to do more sweety....beside there is a pill of aspirin and water,that should help"she said as she pointed towards the bed side drawer as she got into a business tone.

Strolling out of the room with such grace that she could put queen Elizabeth to shame.

Still in his shocked state,he quietly took the pill. Still wondering why he can't remember what happened last night.

He knew his mischievous wife was surely up to something. His migraine cannot be due to alcohol because he hadn't had any to the point of a hangover he thought.

"Tony!" Al called out.

"Yes Sir!" He said rushing over to him with powerful strides.

"Walk with me to the security room,my wife did something yesterday and I can't seem to find out".

"Over here Sir."he said grimly as he led the way.

"Your wife gave all the staff their off yesterday for dinner saying she wanted it private". He explained while walking.

"And where were you" he asked getting annoyed.

"I was out Sir, doing the nightly rounds"

"My dead wife comes after 5years and gives all the staff a day off and that doesn't scream an alert!"

"I want to the security footage of every nook and cranny of this house that happened yesterday. That woman is more dangerous than you think, she can outsmart you within seconds without you knowing" he said while entering the room which displayed all the screens of footage.

"replay all the footage from yesterday night" he said in an aristocratic voice.

"Sir it seems to have been deleted, it was almost unnoticeable but it looks like the person is very good because it was strategically cut off and joined together to make it look like it wasn't deleted" he said pointing to the screen as be spoke.

"And how was that possible with this room bound by all security processes one can name?"he shouted as his voice boomed through out.

"It seems that the hallways' camera was deleted."

"To get access to this room requires specific thumb print, am I correct?"

"Yes sir."

"So investigate whose thumb print was last on the screen!and find me who deleted those footage immediately".

Walking out of the room With powerful strides and bumping into his wife at the dining room seated at the other end of the table staring intently at him.

"Eat" she said with command while waving her hand towards the chair that it left no room for argument.

"I have seen you have been up to some mischief this morning"he said while looming at her mover the other end of the table.

"I do not know what you are talking about" she said while trying to feign ignorance and failing woefuly at it as she smirked.

"Whatever you are up to I will surely find out."he said looking staring deeply at her

-----
A devil that succeeds is always a happy one but is somehow beaten to his own game by the opponent. Her husband might just stealthily give her a checkmate of life in this dangerous game she is starting or she might use him to her wicked use.

We never know... Even I don't know...Genevieve is really unpredictable.... That even the author sure doesn't know what is next...

Please vote and comment