the dinner

"Zoilá!"

"Yes" she answered runig towards Genevieve.

"Cook the best meal you can, burn the candles everywhere and a make sure you ward of every evil spirit around the house. I want you to decorate this house and make it feet for a king and a queen." She said looking poised and turning the the left where she could see her husband.

"And why should she do that?" He asked while folding his hands and looking perplexed.

"You will find out very soon".
She said while struting away from him.

"What is this woman up to?"he mustered t himself.

Quickly rushing to the door as she she heard the doorbell ring.

She opened the door and the shock on their faces was that of an opened mouth.

"What! You...--you--are---alive"Hilary, Al's mother asked...still shocked from seeing her dead daughter in law.

She kissed her cheek and hugged her.

"Very nice to see you too please come in..and David you too"she said as she hugged his father.

The father still suffering from the shock couldn't respond.

"Have a seat dinner will be served shortly" she said in her aristocratic tone.

They all sat on the table all looking puzzled and deep in their own thoughts when he walked in.

"What brings you here mom... Dad..."he asked looking from his mother to his father.

"Why didn't you tell us your dead wife was alive"his father asked in a dimissve manner while they shared a knowing look.

"I'm still trying to process it too,she came the previous night. He answered while sitting at the head of the table.

"Please eat"she said while gesturing towards the food on their plate.

They ate quietly savoring the tatse of the food little did they know what was to come.

"Zola!come" Genevieve called.

She whispered to her in hushed tones while she kept nodding.

Few minutes later they held their hands to their neck while they kept on choking.

"What d...iid y---o-u put" All asked in a strained voice.

All their faces turned green.

"Here is what is going to happen, you all are going to start talking or you all are going to die a very slow and painful death....so slow that you'll kill yourself before dying"

"It takes two to tango"she said as sinister smile played on her lips.

"If you want to live you better start talking"she said as she bent down and pecked her husbands' lips.

-----------------
Why like white when you can love black.... The only color that hides a persons shadow..

Will update soon..