Mommy

2 weeks later
Jasmine's POV

"Momma," Zinnia called and I smiled.

"What's up baby girl," I asked.

"Umm can you ask daddy if he would take me to the mall," she asked.

"How about we ask together," I say.

"But I have to pee," she whines.

"Why do you wanna go to the mall," I asked as I finished folding some laundry.

"Because we haven't hung out really," she said and I smiled.

"Ok I'll see," I said and she smiled.

"Thanks mom your the best," she said hugging me and then running off most likely to the bathroom. I then walked to the living room where Bruno was and I sat on his lap.

"Hey baby," he smiled.

"Hey boo," I said and he chuckled.

"What you up to," he asked.

"Well in a minute I gotta get to base and Zinnia she wants to go to the mall and hang out with papa," I said and he smiled.

"Ok but tonight the family is coming home baby," he said and I smiled.

"I should be home," I said and he smiled.

"No your gonna be here because don't forget we have to talk about the wedding," he said and I groaned.

"Daddy do I have to," I whined.

"Yes you do now go on and get ready," he said slapping me on the butt.

"Hey that hurt," I said rubbing the spot and he smiled. He went back to watching the game of thrones I think. I walked upstairs  and showered. I looked in the mirror and I'm so glad that I got my figure back. I had a sew in which I was about to cut out on base. I'm gonna let my hair grow some more. I put my army pants with a cute black t-shirt. I got on  some all black Adidas and my cap. I grabbed my bag and phone and walked to the living room.

"You look so cute," Bruno smiled.

"I won't when I come home," I sighed and he smiled. He got up and grabbed my waist.

"You know I love you right," he said and I nodded.

"Yeah babe now come on I have to say bye to the girls and remember your gonna be a nice dad and go to the mall with them," I smiled.

"Ok but girls take so long and they can never," I cut him off.

"I don't wanna hear it," I laughed.

"I might give you little treat later on," I whisper.

"But," he started.

"No ifs, ands, or buts about it," I said and he walked with me to the girls play room.

"Bruno why did you put Geronimo in here," I asked.

"Because the girls wanted him," he said and I smiled. I then stepped over the gate and the girls came crawling to me.

"Hey babies," I smiled as I picked Kailani up and then Kahlia.

"Mama," Kailani said grabbing my hair.

"Yes but mama has to go to work now," I said.

"Mama," Kahlia said.

"I love you," I said giving them wet slobbery kisses on the cheek. They giggled and I smiled. I put them down and they started to cry but I had to get going.