Unknown

Jasmines POV

I slipped me and Bruno some clothes in a duffle bag. I then grabbed my bag of weapons and the bag full of money. I put on my white and black Jordan's and walked into the living room.

"Damn babe what's going on," Bruno asked.

"Someone's after me and there in this house and we all need to leave because you guys are associated with me," I explain.

"So what's in these bags," he asked.

"Shit that I need right now," I laughed. I opened the bag of clothes and the bag of money and then the bag of weapons.

"How the fuck did you get all this," Bruno exclaimed. I put my assault rifle together. And grabbed my glocc.

"Baby I'm a trained in this shit and there are people in this fucking house," I said. He wasn't believing me. I connected my phone to the TV

"Siri open up all the security cameras," I ordered.

"Ok security cameras open," she answered.

"Play back to a week ago," I call and she does that. You see me and Bruno having sex and then you see this guy watching us. He then brings in a couple more guys.

"Bruno your ass is super fuckin flat," Kameron laughed.

"I don't give a fuck about that but who the hell is this," he asked.

"We know your here so come out," I yelled. I pull out my pistol since it's not that many. I see them creak out of closets and shit.

"Hands where I can fucking see them," I yelled. They walked out with there hands above there head.

"Tell me what the fuck is going if I don't know what I want by the end of this conversation Im killin all yall," I said.

"You wouldn't," this guy protested. I shot him in the head.

"Next time I'mma torture you this guy was just an example," I said.

"Ok ok we are here protecting you if we wanted you dead we would have fucking let you know we were here earlier," this guy said and that makes sense.

"Who is your leader," I asked.

"Someone you know all to well," he smiled.

"I swear your dick is about to be gone if you keep playing with me," I growled.

"Baby girl when did you get so angry," I heard someone say. I looked over and saw a middle aged man who looked just like my dad.

"Dad," I question.

"Yes," he smiled.

"No no this can't be fucking happening right now this is some bullshit," I say.

"No baby girl it's not," he says.

"Why did you fucking lie to me," I yell.

"I wasn't lying I was protecting," he said. Tears fell down my eyes.

"Dad...why didn't you come and get me why the fuck did you let mom treat us like fucking trash," I asked. He stepped closer.

"Because that was our plan we were going to make you stronger," he said.

"Me just me you know you had another daughter right," I ask.

"Yeah but she wasn't ready she didn't understand the hustle," he said.

"So your telling me that this whole time I thought you were dead you were watching me," I asked.

"Yes baby girl I know everything about you," he smiled.