Not Again!

(A/N at the top the picture has nothing to do with the chapter but I just couldn't help but put this one up and you most likely will see it again)
5 1/2months later~
Jasmines POV

"Hey baby," I smiled at the screen.

"Hi how are my babies," he asked.

"Oh my gosh don't get me started they're already a handful and they aren't even out of me yet," I said and he smiled.

"Just like their daddy huh," he asked with a smile.

"Why couldn't I choose a man who was calm and could stop working for a day," I said and he chuckled.

"I want my family to have the best and be the best," he said.

"Bruno I'm going to the hospital soon," I said.

"Yeah I know my sisters and my moms is gonna take care of you until I get there," he said.

"I can't wait to see my babies but I feel bad for them if they have your curly hair," I smiled.

"Yep they gone look just like daddy," he said.

"Why did daddy bear do this to mama bear," I whined.

"Because daddy loves him some of mama bears honey," he winked.

"Enough with the code words and names for sex," we heard Tahiti say and then I felt kids jump on me.

"Oh my gosh it's my favorite nephews," I smiled.

"Yep," Zyah said and I smiled.

"Well your uncles on the phone," I smile showing them Bruno. His surroundings looked really familiar.

"You know you guys are getting so big," he said and I smiled.

"Yeah we gone take you when you get here," they said and I laughed.

"Hey how come you can't answer the phone for us," the girls whined. I didn't even notice them come in.

"Well she's my pregnant soon to be wife," he said.

"And we are your sisters," they said.

"Well you guys always want something," he said.

"No we don't," they say in unison.

"Baby girl please don't pop while I'm away," he said and I smiled.

"I'll try," I sighed. The girls laid next to me. Rubbing my stomach.

"I gotta go baby girl bye I love you," he said and I smiled. He then hung up and I sighed.

"I miss him you guys," I said and they snickered.

"What do you guys know," I asked. The door creaked open and he walked in.

"Bruno," I smile.

"Hey baby I'm home," he said.

"I know you are," I said and he walked over to me. He pushed Tahiti over and climbed next to me.

"Bruno baby you stink and you smell like sweat," I said and he smiled.