Chapter 2

Loki looked down at the young woman. She was a tall thin young woman, probably only a few years younger than himself. She had very light blonde hair, and her skin was very fair. but he didn't have time to notice her looks. He reached down and grabbed her by her shoulders, forcing her to stand, he pushed her up against his wall. "Who are you?! What do you want?!".
He demanded. "I didn't do anything I swear! Please let me go!" Her voice started to sound shaky, she was clearly afraid. "If you didn't do anything why are you hiding? Why did I hear someone call you a witch? Who are you?" His voice was loud and sounded angry. "Please, let me go! I didn't mean to hurt anyone" she was now starting to struggle to get away. He moved his hand from her shoulder to her neck. "The king is Hunting you down, so I'm not going to ask you again; who are you?" He's grip started to tighten around her neck. She grabbed his wrist with her hands to try to get away. As she did this her hand was cold, it was colder than anything he'd ever felt, Ice started forming around where her hand was. his wrist started turning blue. Frost giant blue, her hand was so cold it made him turn to his jotun form. "I'm sorry" she said with a small voice "I'm so sorry, I didn't want to hurt anyone, I didn't mean any of this to happen"
Loki now noticed something he hadn't seen before; her eyes. Her eyes looked blue before but now they had silver coming out from  around her pupil. And he just now notice she was crying. He let go of her neck and put his hand on her shoulders, not grabbing her, he just put his hands there. "What are you? Who are you? Where are you from?" He asked in a calm soft voice. "My name is Eira, I'm from niflehiem, and I was born with this curse"
Loki was confused, again, what curse? "What curse?" He asked her. "Well aren't you all trying to capture me because of it? How do you not know?" He didn't say anything. She looked around and finally put a hand on the wall
"This curse" right as she said that, Ice had begun to form around where her hand was.
"That's it?" Loki asked "when you touch something it freezes? I hardly see the danger in that"
"That's not all" she said as she reached out her hand and shards if I've shot across the room, so sharp that they left marks in the wall. "Sometimes I can't control it, when I'm afraid or angry, sometimes it just take me over and I loose control completely. I swear I didn't mean to hurt anyone, please believe me" her eyes were tearing up again, loki looked at her for a moment and then finally spoke.
"I believe you"