"Oh I was wondering if I could take Katherine with me. Landon said it was fine, I just had to ask you." He wants to take me somewhere that I don't know about? I don't think so. I just want to go home and relax.

"She would love to." Lily answers for me. "You two behave okay, and see you later Katherine." Lily winks and walks out smiling.

"So are you ready to go?" Julian grabs my bag and leads the way out, but not before he waves to the rest of the dancers. I wonder why he keeps bothering me? Does he see me as some kind of game? Or maybe he actually likes me. No not possible.  As soon as we're in his car he turns the music off.

"So I hope you don't mind, but outside your studio were paparazzi and they are following us." Just what I need. My daily life plastered in the tabloids again. "So back to why you're here. I decided to bring you to work today so you don't have to sit at home alone." I'm perfectly fine being home alone. As long as it's peaceful. So he decided to basically take me, not caring If I said yes or not, only if Landon says yes.

"Your a really good dancer." Silence. "Come on give me some type of emotion. Flip me off, smile, something you crazy woman." Julian laughs. I don't find it funny. We finally arrive at the studio, as he pulls in, he shows the guard a sticker then pulls into stage four parking lot.

"Are you excited?" Julian opens my door and helps me out. "I've been working on the movie for a year now and we're just finishing, filming the last scenes." Why is he jumping around like a energized bunny?

Walking in the stage door I'm met with people rushing around. "Julian, make up your late." Someone shouts and pulls him away, leaving me alone.

"Hey Katherine come on." He pulls out of their grip and comes back for me. "Sit right here and don't move." He sits me in a directors chair then leaves. Looking around I'm astonished. People are shouting orders and others are rushing around. I couldn't do this job. To many people.

"Hey your Katherine Carson right? Landon and Aubrey's little sister." To my right a girl comes up to me. Who are you?

"Well who else would you be? Not some look alike." She laughs. "Anyway you lucky bitch." She glares at me. What did I do? All I did was get kidnapped by my stalker, Julian.

"I'm joking. You should have seen your face." She laughs again. "But please tell me how you do it. I tried for the whole year to get Julian to notice me but he didn't. Then he come confiding to me about you. You have him wrapped around your little finger girl. It's so hilarious how he chases after you." I farrow my eyebrows confused.

What does she mean? Julian doesn't chase me.

"Have you not noticed how he will do basically anything for you?" Will he? Would he stop using girls?

Probably not.

"Okay forget I said anything I'm just a crazy lunatic person that doesn't exist." She rushes off leaving me confused.

"And action." Looking at the green screen I see Julian in just jeans and a unbuttoned leather jacket with nothing under it. That boy has some abs.

I watch scene after scene trying to figure out what kind of movie this is, and finally I get it.

Master plan is the name of the movie.

It's about a guy who is a genius but lives in a poor town. He doesn't have money for college and his mom has cancer so he starts a gang and becomes the youngest drug dealer making enemies really quickly after their clients leave to go to him. In the middle he meets a girl who's working in a lab for the summer.

She stays away from him, knowing he's bad news. After one night she ends up pregnant and didn't tell him, till she is nine months pregnant. The government tries to catch him for selling drugs when he learns he has a mole in his gang. He then quickly has the money to pay for his moms chemo treatment and to raise his baby. They move to Italy and live happily ever after.

I wish I got my happily ever after.

"Hey you ready to go." Did I zone out for that long?julian is already back in the clothes he came in. "I guess that's a yes come on." Julian leads me to the car except this time it's a bigger car and there's a driver.

"It was my friends car I borrowed." Julian randomly says as I nod my head. Why does he need to borrow a fancy car when he can buy one?

Have you not noticed how he would do anything for you?

Her words run threw my head, but I shake them off.

"So let's talk about your social media accounts." Please let's not bring this up.  "Your sister posts the most weirdest things on there. I remember one day it said Books are like fruit. Like what is that? Then on another day she posted a picture of a bed full of books with the caption how to use a bed properly." Okay that is just weird.

"You need to take over your accounts, people think your weird." Who cares what the people think?

Well...

Okay maybe a little.

"See give me your phone." Handing Julian my phone he types in my password. How does he know my password? "Done." Julian shows me my phone and I smile.

@KatherineCarson: Day with the man

Attached is a picture that he took of himself on my phone.

"See now your first post is of me, the sexiest man alive." Some one is conceded.

"So I'm thinking- hold on." His phone rings halting what he was going to say.

Maybe it's his boss.

"Hey tonight? I can do that. Yeah I know I haven't texted you back. You're my number one for a reason." Or maybe not.

The car stops and he holds his finger up to me. Telling me to hold on.

"Yeah red is fine. You know what I like." He smirks.

Opening my door I grab my dance bag and slam the door closed. Walking up the steps I open the front door.

"Hey Katherine wait-" Slamming the door I turn around to be jumped.

"How was it!" Lily screams in my ear. "Do you know how jealous I am! You know freaking Julian Drew Valdez." Lily jumps up and down like a happy kangaroo. "Wait what happened while you were with him? You don't seem so happy." Finally she stops jumping. "Come on tell me what's wrong." Lilly shakes me.

I've never felt like this before. People tell me he likes me then he gets a call from a girl and puts his sex life in my face. Maybe I shouldn't bother with him anymore.