Cheating?

Seto
Cheerfully you walked into the house you and your amazing boyfriend live in together, you were happy because you two agreed to have a movie night like usual on a Friday evening. You walked into your bedroom to get out of your work clothes but instead of seeing Seto and hugging him instead you saw him lip-locking with the neighbour, dropping your bag he looked at you and pushed the slut away as she gave you guilty surprised look. "Y-Y/n!" he called trying to stop you from running away but only earned a hard slap from you as you ran off tears raining down your face.

Marik
"Marik?" you called through the house as you finally return home from shopping with your mum, a sudden high pitched giggle directed your attention to the bedroom. As you walked closer the giggling seemed to just get louder, opening the door instant tears dribbled down your face as the feeling of betrayal washed through you until you were numb. Stumbling back you saw Marik and the blonde bimbo from across the road making out and having what it seemed like a good time. She sent you a bitchy smirk as you had lost your voice and was speechless,
"Y-y/n!" he exclaimed guiltily as you ran as fast as you could.

Malik
You walked in breathing heavily, your cheeks were red and puffy from the amount of tears you shed at the hospital. Turns out your mother was so frail that the illness she had could kill her any day now. Hoping to get some comfort from your somewhat loving boyfriend you walked into the living room expecting him to be there waiting, but you saw something that crushed your already shattered heart. Hot tears trailed down your cheeks along with a hand that covered your trembling lips prevented tears from rolling down to your chin. Your body trembled at the sight of your what you thought loving boyfriend in the middle of a steamy makeout session with your jealous coworker, he hadn't even noticed you until the sound of your heel clanking against the rooms wooden floor. He jerked his head towards you shocked as you swiftly turned and ran out, screaming your name he tried to run after you but could only watch you leave his life.

Yugi
I don't agree..

Yami
Walking back from your work you held a box of pastries, in the box was a strawberry tart and sugared doughnut. Since Yami's favourite was sugared doughnuts and you just thought you and Yami could spend a day together. Walking into the house you dropped all of your things as tears sprouted out your eyes, once hand of yours covered your mouth as you saw the sight of Yami making out with Teà on the sofa. You ran out only to hear him calling your name.

Ryou
No

Bakura
You had just finished a shopping trip with Ryou, it was Bakura's birthday soon and nobody knew him better than his own brother. Just walking in you said farewell to Ryou and unskillfully hid the bag behind your back hoping you could keep it a secret, taking one foot in you heard a giggling coming from the kitchen. Your curiosity getting the better of you, you took a peek only to drop the bag you held so dearly. Hot tears dribbled down your cheeks as you clenched your fists tightly,
"Why?" your voice was clouded in sadness. Instantly turning to you he tore himself away from the female he was currently kissing,
"I-It isn't what it looks like!" he tried to explain while you stepped backwards.
"It's exactly how it looks!" you yelled back your vision cloudy,
"Y-y/n! Ple-" he tried to muster before running into your room you slammed the door.

Atem
Returning home from your tiring day at work you just wanted to lay in your boyfriend's soft arms and relax, the house had an uneasy feel to it but shrugging it off you headed towards the bedroom you both shared to get into some less uncomfortable clothes. Approaching the door you heard a few deep and high pitched moans and felt that uneasy feeling flutter in your chest. A feeling of insecurity eloped the air as you grasped the handle and turned it, in the room was Atem and that bitch Britney from your work banging in your bed. Shock filled you as you dropped everything and let all your feeling drip out through your eyes, realising that you were there he instantly stood up putting his *cough cough* away.
"P-please let me explain" he pleaded but to no avail you had already left.

Yusei
Work had been tough. You and Yusei had been dumped with more and more work until you hardly saw him anymore, you wanted to have a day with him at the least so you cleared your work early. Feeling glad to finally spend some time with your boyfriend, excited to tell him you ran up to the kitchen knowing he'd be there making his morning coffee.
"No I can't" you heard a muffled voice coming instead from outside the door,
"but why? She won't ever know" an unfamiliar voice replied. Sneaking up behind him you saw him being embraced by one of the neighbours, feeling your heart pierce into two you let out a strangled whimpers. Turning he looked at you, seeing you in such a state broke his heart.
"This is a misunderstanding" he tried to tell you keeping you from leaving.

Jaden

Uhh...