Hug?

Seto
"Y/N? Come here..." Seto called from the bedroom curtly. Walking out of the kitchen after tossing the saw Seto laying on the bed with open arms.
"Bearr Hug?" he asked quoting from his FNAF 2 gameplay, laughing I walked over and layed down hugging him.

Marik
"Hey Y/N want to do something totally evil together" he exclaimed, you nodding he glided over to you hugging you totally.
"we make a totally evil couple" I whispered in your ear.

Malik
"Y/N! Want a free hug?" he yelled, you pounced on him digging my face into his chest.

Yami
"hey Y/N, come warm me up?" he asked, coveted in a fluffy blanket but arms wide open ready for me lay in. But I couldn't take the offer down.

Yugi
"Y/N!" my cute boyfriend said hugging me from behind as I made the dinner.

Bakura
"oy my little machete, over here!" I heard calling from the living room.
"embrace me?" his eyes pleaded. But with that I went over and embraced him dearly.

Ryou
Walking over to his innocent sleeping frame. I hugged him as he slept, suddenly his two thin but strong arms clamped me into a tight hug.

Duke
"Hey Y/N? Come here!" his smooth voice yelled from the sitting room, followed by the accompanied song 'Sexyback'.
I walked in to feel him embrace me in warmth.

Atem
He kind of just hugged you in your sleep so you didn't really get a say.

Jaden
"Good mourning Y/N" he purred in your ear hugging you from the behind.

Yusei
"hey y/N I fixed your bike, it doesn't make any strange noises anymore" Yusei said getting up, and wiping his hands on the rag he clenched.
"Thankyou" you said gratefully while running up and hugging him then getting your bike ready for a ride.