Fight?

[ This was requested by @xxfoodlover123xx ]

Seto
"Seto! Why can't you spend more time with me then at work?!" you asked desperately feeling like he didn't make a effort.
"Y/N I'm sorry but I do try!" he resorted grabbing your hand before you could leave.

Marik
"Could you stop going over to the evil council every night so we could have atleast 1 normal night together?!" you yelled.
"what was that y/n?" he yelled back only earning a chuckle from you.

Malik
"Malik could you please stop sending everybody who talks to ne to the shadow realm?" you argued soundly.
"But somebody might take you away from me!" he argued back.

Yami
"Yami! Could you please stop playing card games by yourself for atleast 5 seconds!" you pleaded.
"I am never going to card game Hell!" he exclaimed.

Yugi
"Yugi.. I see how Teá looks and acts around you and honestly.." you start mumbling a bit.
"don't even start this again" he muttered.

Bakura
"Baku! Stop trailing blood round the house its a bitch to get out!" you yelled as he walked through the door.
"How else do you expect me to come home!" he loudly muttered annoyed.

Ryou
You don't argue.. You really don't.

Duke
"Duke I constantly have people glaring at me-mostly girls" you muttered awkwardly.
"Get used to it" he just boredly muttered.
"How am I meant to do that!"

Atem
"Atem could you please clean the dishes I'm not a house wife!" I exclaimed.
"blossom, blossom I said I would I'm just really tired" he mumbled trying to get out of it.
"Don't you blossom me, when has washing a few dishes taken any of your endless energy!"

Jaden
"Y/N! Can you please share the duvey!" He asked pleadingly,
"mm" you tiredly mumbled wrapped up in the soft blanket.
"Y/N its freaking cold!!"

Yusei
"Yusei I personally think a navy blue" you muttered arguing over what colour the room you shared should be.
"I think black and yellow y/N" he stated.
"blue!"
"Black and yellow!"'