Anyways, I've been working for this company for almost a year now.

Cana's right.

I should try and have some fun.

Maybe I should try to meet up with som-

No.

Every time I try to think of that...

There would be this sudden feeling that I should not.

Like, on the back of my mind, I'm preventing myself in doing just that.

It's like I'm waiting for someone.

But, who?

"Hey, Lucy-san?" Kinana, my colleague, knocked on my door.

"Yes?" I replied, politely.

"Mavis-san asked to meet you." She smiled gently and I nodded.

I stood up from my seat and went straight to our manager's office.

Knocking on her door lightly, the door opened and I was greeted by our manager.

Her table were piled with reports and works, as well.

"Lucy! I heard that you've been cooped up in the office for days." She stated calmly and I smiled.

That was true.

I've been working non-stop for two days straight.

I have spare clothes inside my locker, and I shower inside my office's bathroom.

"Why not take a rest?" she looked at me straight in the eyes, looking worried.

"I'm fine! I actually feel calm writing novels." I smiled and she sighed.

"Is there something bothering you?" she asked, cautiously.

"Not particularly." I chuckled lightly, and she relaxed.

"Alright. You know, you can take a vacation anytime you want. You never took one for almost a year." She smiled and I nodded.

"I understand. Thank you for the concern!" I smiled in understanding and stood up.

Then, I remembered something.

"Now that you mention it... Maybe, I should take one today!" I smiled brightly and she nodded, looking satisfied.

"I wanted to visit mom and dad's grave on the countryside, if I may?" I added and she smiled brilliantly.

"Of course! Come back, whenever you feel like it." She gave her permission, smiling, before looking outside the window.

"Lucy..." she called, not tearing her gaze off of the view from her window.

Somehow, the way she does that reminds me of someone....

"Hmm?" I hummed in response.

"It's fine to let your mind wander, sometimes." She advised, and I looked at her in confusion.

"Just as long as you make sure to remember how to keep that heart of yours open." she glanced at me with a beautiful smile plastered on her face.

That's weird.

For some unknown reason, my feet dragged itself towards her and my arms wrapped around her shoulders for a hug.

"Thank you." I managed to say, not knowing why.

Somehow, those two words lingered in my mind and I just had to say it.

"Just listen to your heart, and everything will be fine." She smiled, and I broke from the hug.