Lier

Calum's POV-

I landed in the air port. I was nervous, I had a new boyfriend. I meant to break up with him but i didnt have the heart too. I found a guy who looks like Ashton and he isnt Ashton tho he cant match up to Ashton at all. I walk through the door and i see Nick and a Kid a freaking kid and its not Max at all.

"Ashton!" I yell as Taylor and Nick and their child leave.

"ASHTON we need to talk." I say as i go through the house looking for my i dont know what to call now i cheated and i am lying to him and i cant be with him with all of the guilt i cheated for 5 years with out telling him i was and now i am married to a guy i do not want to be with. Ashton is going to be pissed off when he finds out that i cheated and have a husband and i cant get a divorce legally untill 6  months from now and i want to be with him and only him and i feel like i am a terrible person for hurting him and lying to his face when i talk to him. I found him in the back of the house with Anthony my husband and i see he already started to talk to Ashton with out me there. I see the streams if tears down his face and i can tell he is hurt and that i do not have a home any more. I run up to my old room i used to shared with my boyfriend and now i fucked it all up with going away to college in california and not considering the possibility of me finding a new person and loving them and coming back here to my old life. I sit on the bed and started to sob.