The Shocking surprise

Ashton's POV-

Taylor walks into the room with a person i dont know at all but he was hot as fuck. Taylor set the small child down which i found out its a boy named Jake Nazareth but she wouldnt tell me the last name which was weird. I look at her husband or boyfriend of what ever he is and it was Max at all which was odd. "So how have you been i see that a lot has changed now you have a kid and who is this? Girl i know it been a few years but you could have texted me about this." I say as i give Taylor the signature You-didnt-tell-me-i-was-in-the-dark look. She looks a lot nervous a lot more then she has ever been its like she was hiding the biggest secret ever. I see the tears fall from her face now I know something is wrong but I don't do anything but go up to her and hug her. "Its going to be ok." I say to her and I take her by the hand and lead her out to the balcony. I hear my phone buz but i ignore it for the time being. "So what has been going on your not with Max? Who is this and the kid is yours and whos and what happened to you and Julie what has happened to that friendship?" I ask as i realize that its Nick who is in the kitchen and i then realize that the child looks like Nick a lot just with blonde hair and bright hazel eyes like mine. "Where oh where do i start. Ahh. So when we go back Max and I were doing good everything was amazing except for the distance he went back to LA to finish his second year of college. He and I broke up but we staid great friends and he told me he wouldnt care if i dated Nick after all of this even if it broke guy code. Nick and I started dating our senior year of high school. We graduated and he went into the army for a while then he came back a few times every 4-6 months for about 2 two weeks to visit everyone. He was deployed for a while till about 4 years ago when he decided to go to college. While he was in the Army I went to culinary school and got many degrees. I wasn't told that Nick came back from the Army at all until I found out from Julie a week after he came back. Her and I got in a big huge fight about it I completely understand that she hates the guy but i mean he is her neighbor and was my boyfriend at that time. I couldnt move past it at all because I needed to talk to him at that point about his and I's relationship and he wouldn't be back for another month or two and I couldnt wait that long. He wrote to me all the time I would get long letter with tiny writting. When I finally was able to write back to him I broke down because i didnt know when i would be able to see him again. Three months after he came home he told his family and i that he was dropping out of the Army to go to college and settle down. I already knew that was going to happen he told me in the note he wrote to me before he came back. He went to some rich school out in LA and lived with Max. I went to a culinary school in LA but i never told Nick about it till a month later when he called me from Max and His apartment. I ended up moving in with them shortly after moving to LA for school. Nick and I were good for a while we had a few bumps of Max getting the way of things. Max ended up moving back to Ohio with some of his friends. Nick and I bought our first house together but it was split he owned up stairs i owned down stairs, it was the only way we could afford a house and i was not letting him buy me a house with a pool like we had. When it was Nick and I's 7 year anniversary of dating he surprised me by purposing. Our wedding was really nice it had all his and I's favorite everythings my dress was nice but Julie and I ended up not being friends anymore I couldn't get past the fact she kept me from knowing that my boyfriend was home and i couldn't see him at all. I invited her to my wedding but she didn't show up. 4 years later we had this little one we named him after two people we were close too before we all got caught up in our lives. But anyway the reason i am here is i have heard Julie has been around here and i have apologized to her and she hasn't been answering any of my calls at all. And even tho Nick hates her he still cares about her. I am just worried about her." She says as tears fall from her eyes.

"Oh My Lanta, No told you at all. I have so saddening news for you two. Its been in the papers around here all week. She has been missing for a few months no one knows where she is we all think she may have died or just doesn't want to be found at all." I try to say as calm as i can. Taylor looks at me with watery eyes I knew she wasn't ok at all i could tell by how she couldnt look at anyone at all. I calm her down and send her out to the spa with Nick and call Cal's sister to take care of Jake. I finally look at my phone. 30 texts from Calum.

Hey cant make it home on time flight delayed 4 hours -Calum

Flight took off i am sorry - Calum

Flight is about take off into the air again -Calum

We need to talk when i get home -Calum x26

Landed see you soon :( -Calum (24 minute ago)